Giveaway Chelsea’s RV (Sanrio) is here, free visits to my campground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikitty

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (4) +
CLOSED, thanks to everyone who came by!

Hi everyone, I’ve been scanning in Chelsea’s RV a lot lately trying to collect all of her items. I thought I would invite people to come and visit her to buy from her RV, she sells My Melody items. It costs 5 meow coupons but you don’t need to spend any bells.

If you want to come visit please reply here... only three people can visit at a time. Please don’t run through my flowers or take any fruit. I’ll go in order. Please make sure you add me to your friends list, my FC is on the left under my name!!!

Last edited:
I have added both of you. My gates to Startown are open. Please be respectful and follow the path right of the station to the campground. When you are done please train back as there will be multiple people coming and going. ☺️

I have added both of you. My gates to Startown are open. Please be respectful and follow the path right of the station to the campground. When you are done please train back as there will be multiple people coming and going. ☺️

doing a trade rn but I'll head over right after! tysm :)

I would love to visit if you are still available :~) Adding you now, my mayor is Kirsten

heading over now!
when I'm finished would you mind if I use my other two characters to order 3 more items each? (sorry, trying to get the full set for my sister haha) I don't want to be a bother so if not its ok!

May I come over with both of my villagers (Mayor Dilly from Alleyway and Mayor DeAnne from PixelsV2)??

If not this is just fine but I'd still love to come at least once.

Hm, should be open. I did add you. I just reopened so try again. Toasty, feel free to try as well.

I just kinda ran to the RV and didn't wait, sorry,,, but yeah I'm here w/ Dilly
Wait a few minutes and I'll come back with Toasty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back