• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello!

Vikitty

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi everyone. Gosh, I think I had an account on here back when I was playing WW on the DS but I might have misremembered. Anyway, I am Kitty, and I started playing NL just before christmas. I bought the game at launch but lost interest, so it?s been like a five year hiatus. I started over (I had deleted my old game to make room for other games on the dinky tiny SD card at the time) and am enjoying the amiibo aspect which makes it a lot easier to make my town great.

I?m in my 30s so I find the game a cute way to relax in my limited free time. I tried pocket camp but it felt so soulless and grindy compared to the real game, which is what prompted me to reinstall NL. I?m mostly active on the Animal Crossing subreddit and Discord but I want to meet more people!

My other interests include PC gaming, studying Japanese, music, and beauty/skincare. Nice to meet you all!

Back