Giveaway BLANCHE is in boxes today! ADOPTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
Feedback
100% (446) +
Blanche is a snooty ostrich, and I like her, but I had no uchi to get four of the PWP's I want, so someone had to move to a lovely new town, and she is it.

Please have a clear void if you want to come and invite her to your town! I don't have the energy for any unpleasant surprises...plot resetting for only the second time is going to be enough of a challenge for me tomorrow or the next day.

I will be afk (away from keyboard) at times today, but I am going to stay logged on to TBT, so please reply here and also like this post. I really want Blanche to have a nice new home. :blush:

Thank you!

Last edited:
Not a thing except a good home for her, lol. Would you like to come get her? Do you have a clear void?

Mayor Rafael of Novaria will show you the way to her house.
FC: 3111-0142-6226

You know what I mean by a clear void?

"When a villager moves out of your town, they hang around in a "void" in your game's data. If you interact with anyone with an open spot in their village either directly (you visit them, they visit you) or via Streetpass, you could end up picking up one of them and having them appear in their town suddenly. By visiting a town with 10 villagers, your "void" is "cleared"; the moved-out villager data is removed from your game so that no one can pick any of them up using the above methods."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back