• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Finally done!

Ray-ACP

Slugger
Bells
Switch
4441-4203-7439
Pear (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
I FINALLY got all rovers event items, god was so stressful but now i feel like a weight has been lifted. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my family and friends, and everyone in life for getting me to this moment lol jk

26996271_10154879047241792_1814007562_n.png

Last edited:
I’m 8 away ������ so lucky, congratulations!!������

Well done! If you have any butterflies to spare I’d seriously appreciate it as I’ve had no time to play this week and am really behind :( My friend id is: 47611783203 - thank you either way!

I finished up until the counter. Once I got that, I called it complete. Now I am just planting as many of my flowers that I have left so I can share them with friends who need them :)

Congrats! It's pretty gratifying!

Well done! If you have any butterflies to spare I’d seriously appreciate it as I’ve had no time to play this week and am really behind :( My friend id is: 47611783203 - thank you either way!

I only have red and yellows if you want them? I don't have anymore white winters/gold winters

Back