madokaname

♔ clumsy bunny princess ♔
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Feedback
100% (58) +
i really need to start furnishing my house so am looking for some of my wishlist items! they are all found here - http://moridb.com/catalogs/g8HL6rhAXi

i am also looking for streetpass items such as ice creams or bubble wands!

i am willing to pay igb or btb i don't mind! i just reaaally want these items :eek:

Last edited:
Ah seems like you're off. I have your afternoon tea set ready, along with all kind of pinwheels, ice creams, soft serves, bubble wand and a tweeter. I'll be back in 2 hours or so. Let me know when you're free again, preferably replying in original post! Hopefully see you later!

hi! i can get you the backyard lawn, crane game, heart hairpin, leaf, lovely armoire, lovely wall, moon hairpin, regal bed, regal chair, regal lamp, whole rococo set (except the wall), & star hairpin

Off your list, I have the umbrellas and a few lovely pieces on hand. I can definitely order you more lovely items and regal items as well.

Ah seems like you're off. I have your afternoon tea set ready, along with all kind of pinwheels, ice creams, soft serves, bubble wand and a tweeter. I'll be back in 2 hours or so. Let me know when you're free again, preferably replying in original post! Hopefully see you later!

i've replied to your original thread! thank you so much ~

hi! i can get you the backyard lawn, crane game, heart hairpin, leaf, lovely armoire, lovely wall, moon hairpin, regal bed, regal chair, regal lamp, whole rococo set (except the wall), & star hairpin

yeah that sounds perfect! how much would you like for them all?

Off your list, I have the umbrellas and a few lovely pieces on hand. I can definitely order you more lovely items and regal items as well.

if you wouldn't mind! how much would you like for them?

Last edited:
I can order you the moon and star hairpin, the lovely wall, the leaf, the doctors mask, the flower chair, the polka-dot stoll and some pink + white flowers if you want :)

I can order you the moon and star hairpin, the lovely wall, the leaf, the doctors mask, the flower chair, the polka-dot stoll and some pink + white flowers if you want :)

that would be lovely thank you!!! how much would you like for them?

that would be lovely thank you!!! how much would you like for them?

would 1 tbt for the acessories and 2 tbt for the furniture be fine? im bad w prices ah... also you dont have to mind the flowers!! whenever you are okay i can deliver them! (and i could pick-up the jacobs ladders too~)

Last edited:
would 1 tbt for the acessories and 2 tbt for the furniture be fine? im bad w prices ah... also you dont have to mind the flowers!! whenever you are okay i can deliver them! (and i could pick-up the jacobs ladders too~)

hi there! yeah that sounds perfect thank you! i'll give you 5 for being so generous, so we can just trade instead!!! lemme send you a friend request and then you can come to mine? (i got stung by bees like 5 mins ago so excuse the fact my face is a MESS lol)

I am selling Pink Cosmos for 1 TBT each :)!
Let me know if you're interested ^.^

Last edited:
yeah that sounds perfect! how much would you like for them all?

23 btb if you're alright with that :)
ah looks like someone already got you the lovely wall, star hairpin, & leaf. is 20 btb alright for everything else?

Last edited:
23 btb if you're alright with that :)
ah looks like someone already got you the lovely wall, star hairpin, & leaf. is 20 btb alright for everything else?

i also have the regal set now but with the other items is 16 btb okay? sorry for the late reply by the way ~

I am selling Pink Cosmos for 1 TBT each :)!
Let me know if you're interested ^.^

i've actually got loads of pink cosmos right now but thank you anyway!! ~

Last edited:
i also have the regal set now but with the other items is 16 btb okay? sorry for the late reply by the way ~
no worries; i might not be on for a while, but let me know whenever you're ready :) would you prefer drop off or pick up?

Last edited:
I can get you a bunch of the orderables (1 tbt each), all of the balloons (2 for 1tbt), and some of the brewster stuff (2 tbt each). Are these prices acceptable to you?

I can get you a bunch of the orderables (1 tbt each), all of the balloons (2 for 1tbt), and some of the brewster stuff (2 tbt each). Are these prices acceptable to you?

yes of course! how much would that come to in total?

that would be great! im not going to be on until about 5 pm cst, so i'll try to drop off the items around that time if you're available then.

yeah that sounds perfect!!! lemme know when you're ready ~

Last edited:
Im not sure what you have yet, but I'll list all the items I have you want and let me know if you still need anything~
afternoon-tea set
backyard lawn
cinnamoroll floor
cinnamoroll stool(I have 2)
cream and sugar
kiki and lala bed
kiki and lala clock
polka-dot sofa
princess chair
princess sofa
rococo wall
sweets player
sweets sofa
and I believe I have flower, star, and hearts bopper. I have to look though.

Back