• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 🌸🌷 IGB for TBT (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚🌷🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get 10mil please? And how do I pay you again, it's been so long since I've been on here haha

you go on currency up the top , type my username and type the amount of tbt you want to send and press sumbit

hey there, could I get 25mil IGB for 100tbt?

won't be free to trade until tomorrow though as I'm going to bed soon

Ooh great thanks :)

I'll add you , do you mind me dropping them off at your Town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey there, could I get 25mil IGB for 100tbt?

won't be free to trade until tomorrow though as I'm going to bed soon

Yes that's fine , just out of interest how many bags of bells is that altogether?

Last edited:
Thanks - Yeah that's fine! Can I actually make it 25 mil please haha I didn't realise how many tbt I had. I'll double it if I can have some fruit too haha :) Just restarted today

Thanks - Yeah that's fine! Can I actually make it 25 mil please haha I didn't realise how many tbt I had. I'll double it if I can have some fruit too haha :) Just restarted today

Yes of course , do you mind waiting until tomorrow? It's a bit late for me right now

Last edited:
how much do you need? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know , I've never done this before~

How many bags of bells if that? I'm not so good at this~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know 20 tbt?

200k = (99k bag x 2) and a 2k bag :)

on that note can I give you 20btb for 4M igb?
got them loans

252 bags of 99k and 1 bag of 52k.

I can't do 25 mil It's just too much to remember , I'm so sorry!

I changed the bells , you can have an look at the first page of my thread if you want~

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I've never done this before , I'm really sorry) :(

ah sorry, nevermind, I was able to order from someone else, sorry for the trouble!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back