• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi!

Mayor_Ellie

New to ACNH!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
Isabelle
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Apple (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Hi everyone :)

I've been playing ACNL ever since it came out way back in 2013 (I still remember getting my copy in the mail :p) but have only recently discovered this forum!

I'm currently in the process of building my dream town, so hopefully when it is completed I can share it with you all :D

Hi everyone :)

I've been playing ACNL ever since it came out way back in 2013 (I still remember getting my copy in the mail :p) but have only recently discovered this forum!

I'm currently in the process of building my dream town, so hopefully when it is completed I can share it with you all :D

Hi! Same thing with me! Although I got it a little less than a month later :3 I, too recently discovered the forums. Good luck with your dream town, and I hope you enjoy the forums! :3

Back