MANIA

Cynicat

Ctrl+alt+del
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Couple of days ago the new fallout boy album MANIA came out. What do you think of the album? Are you a fan of fallout boy?

I'm not a super big fan of fallout boy myself but I do enjoy their songs from time to time. Plus I'm going to a fallout boy concert in April (my friend really likes them). I did think the new album was kind of catchy.

I think the last thing I liked from Fallout Boy was From Under the Cork Tree. I honestly like every song in that album which is a rare feat in my case. Nothing by them has really caught me since then. I recently came across Church on youtube and I just wasn’t feeling their sound.

I’ve liked Fall Out Boy since forever but tbh I’m not really feeling Mania. I liked AB/AP for what it was but I think they’ve strayed a bit too far from what made me like them in the first place, and I’m just not feeling it. They’re always reinventing themselves though so I’ll see what their next album is like.

i love fall out boy but i don't keep track of their stuff. i'll probably listen to the new album when i remember to lol.

i used to love fall out boy so much but now i don't listen to them that much. i don't really like their newer music, this album included... many of the songs sound like they could be from american beauty/american psycho and i really wish they would have changed some things since then but idk. like, this entire album feels like a longer version of immortals lmao
they're definitely way more pop than punk now and i really dislike how edited (badly autotuned) the vocals sound in many of their new stuff.

also pete wentz is an edgelord js

tTgax1J.png
NEW M..A...N....I......A MERCH AVAILABLE NOW

Last edited:
I think the last thing I liked from Fallout Boy was From Under the Cork Tree. I honestly like every song in that album which is a rare feat in my case. Nothing by them has really caught me since then. I recently came across Church on youtube and I just wasn’t feeling their sound.

THIS.

I went to their concert once yeaaars ago, that was super great. But I doubt I'll go their future concert, the newer songs are not the FoB music I enjoy

So I had no idea there was a new album until I saw this post hah oops. Just listened to it and gotta say I actually really like most of it! It's pretty good imo

i listened to it!
i remember when young and menace came out as a sequel i was kind of put off by it, but since it's been like a year since then and i'm giving a listen to the entire album, i can't say i hate it! the style is different but a lot of the songs were jammin so i'll definitely be giving it another listen. it'll probably grow on me more the more i listen to it.

My parents got me From Under the Cork Tree when I was in high school. I listened to it once and was done. I tried really hard to like certain things back then because I was in the goth/emo/punk/scene kid (I don't think "scene kid" was even a term that was used then) crowd and those 2 Fall Out Boy songs (sugar we're going down and dance, dance) were some of the most bearable songs that played at school dances. I couldn't get into it... I honestly haven't even realized anything they've done after that, which is kinda weird.

Last edited:
Back