• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist (Updated)

Yeah, but we're in different timezones. I'm 5 hours behind yours ^_^

I know, I was figuring out when it would be ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Which Ice and Mermaid items do you still need? I believe I have full sets of each. Also I time travel so I can get orderables for you quickly :~)

I'm still looking for all of the ones on the list

I can finish the rest of your wishlist for 40 TBT, unless the price seems too high.

I've ordered all the items and I should be able to trade in about 4 hours!
I looked it up and you're 5 hours ahead of me. It might be tricky to set up a time unless you're okay with trading next weekend(school restricts me) ^_^

I'll be on for the next few hours so I hope the timing will work!

Can offer:
astro cd player
astro lamp
astro sofa
bowling pins
mama polar bear
moon hairpin
pear dresser
pinball machine
polka dot sofa
soda fountain
trunk
watermelon chair

10 btb? :)

Can offer:
astro cd player
astro lamp
astro sofa
bowling pins
mama polar bear
moon hairpin
pear dresser
pinball machine
polka dot sofa
soda fountain
trunk
watermelon chair

10 btb? :)

Sure! Sorry for the late-ish reply, let me when when you're ready

It's fine, take your time. I'll be here for the next 30 minutes or so

Sorry it took so long! had to go through several days of mail lol. Turns out I don't have the pear dresser or polka dot sofa sorry :( thought I did, just 8btb is ok? Everything else is ready for you though! lmk and I'll open the gates :)

Sorry it took so long! had to go through several days of mail lol. Turns out I don't have the pear dresser or polka dot sofa sorry :( thought I did, just 8btb is ok? Everything else is ready for you though! lmk and I'll open the gates :)

Yeah that's fine!

Back