• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dobie vs. Fang

Dobie vs. Fang

• Dobie

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Fang

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

Maomi

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I want a new cranky villager in my town, but I can?t choose between Fang or Dobie. Dobie has a nice grandpa feel to him, but I like Fang?s color scheme more. What do you guys think?

Dobie actually looks crankier than Fang and I love his grandpa vibe, I would go with him! I have both though since Fang was a random move-in.

I love both of them! Dobie has this awesome grandpa feel to him and I really like his colors. I just hate his door exterior. Fang is also pretty cool and his colors make him look really nice! I think Fang has my favorite fur color of the original wolves. I really like Fang's house exterior too but I like Dobie's house theme inside more. I think I'd go with Dobie! He feels more unique but Fang's never a bad choice!

They both look good, being wolves, but both have a crappy house exterior.

It's just a thing with me, in WW, most of the houses were dumps, and in NL, some are really nice, so exterior aesthetics matter to me.

Fang has a better exterior than Dobie, so I voted for him.
Fang also looks better.
Dobie's eyes are closed? ^_^

Last edited:
I picked Dobie but it's partly because I had Fang in my town for a long time and I can't stand to look at him for one more second lol his design is nice though, I did like him best of the wolves but I'm looking at Dobie now and he's pretty awesome. Pretty unique too - I can't think of any other villagers that look elderly like that off the top of my head.

I'd say Fang out of those, I like his looks and home better and idk, I have like 3 Dobie cards already and his design doesn't appeal to me at all, but yeah preferences :)

I'd say Fang out of those, I like his looks and home better and idk, I have like 3 Dobie cards already and his design doesn't appeal to me at all, but yeah preferences :)
Do you happen to be willing to sell one of those cards? ^^’

Do you happen to be willing to sell one of those cards? ^^’

If stamps and shipping were cheaper, then yes I could start trading mainly (Not really into selling because I don't really wanna bother with PayPal, also you shouldn't sell publicly here).

But yeah if I do one, then everyone would want so I'll keep them for now.

I say Fang only because I had him in my town before I reset to get the one I have now, and he was my first wolf villager :( you will be missed fang even though you're exactly like chief, just different color and different catchphrase and house ex/interior

I'm biased. I only just got Dobie, but it's not like I've had Fang all too long compared to the rest of my wolves.

i have both of them, just in different towns- i think the decision is really up to what kind of vibe your town has. fang has a sleek, chic, kind of grumpy-old-man feeling, while dobie has a more get-off-my-lawn darling kind of grandpa vibe... either way, i love both of their character designs (fang's eyes?? a work of art. dobie's cute lil grumpy mouth? so adorable), so just think about your town's vibe/color scheme

Back