Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Fang

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

Maomi

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I want a new cranky villager in my town, but I can?t choose between Fang or Dobie. Dobie has a nice grandpa feel to him, but I like Fang?s color scheme more. What do you guys think?

Dobie actually looks crankier than Fang and I love his grandpa vibe, I would go with him! I have both though since Fang was a random move-in.

I love both of them! Dobie has this awesome grandpa feel to him and I really like his colors. I just hate his door exterior. Fang is also pretty cool and his colors make him look really nice! I think Fang has my favorite fur color of the original wolves. I really like Fang's house exterior too but I like Dobie's house theme inside more. I think I'd go with Dobie! He feels more unique but Fang's never a bad choice!

They both look good, being wolves, but both have a crappy house exterior.

It's just a thing with me, in WW, most of the houses were dumps, and in NL, some are really nice, so exterior aesthetics matter to me.

Fang has a better exterior than Dobie, so I voted for him.
Fang also looks better.
Dobie's eyes are closed? ^_^

Last edited:
I picked Dobie but it's partly because I had Fang in my town for a long time and I can't stand to look at him for one more second lol his design is nice though, I did like him best of the wolves but I'm looking at Dobie now and he's pretty awesome. Pretty unique too - I can't think of any other villagers that look elderly like that off the top of my head.

I'd say Fang out of those, I like his looks and home better and idk, I have like 3 Dobie cards already and his design doesn't appeal to me at all, but yeah preferences :)

I'd say Fang out of those, I like his looks and home better and idk, I have like 3 Dobie cards already and his design doesn't appeal to me at all, but yeah preferences :)
Do you happen to be willing to sell one of those cards? ^^’

Do you happen to be willing to sell one of those cards? ^^’

If stamps and shipping were cheaper, then yes I could start trading mainly (Not really into selling because I don't really wanna bother with PayPal, also you shouldn't sell publicly here).

But yeah if I do one, then everyone would want so I'll keep them for now.

I say Fang only because I had him in my town before I reset to get the one I have now, and he was my first wolf villager :( you will be missed fang even though you're exactly like chief, just different color and different catchphrase and house ex/interior

I'm biased. I only just got Dobie, but it's not like I've had Fang all too long compared to the rest of my wolves.

i have both of them, just in different towns- i think the decision is really up to what kind of vibe your town has. fang has a sleek, chic, kind of grumpy-old-man feeling, while dobie has a more get-off-my-lawn darling kind of grandpa vibe... either way, i love both of their character designs (fang's eyes?? a work of art. dobie's cute lil grumpy mouth? so adorable), so just think about your town's vibe/color scheme

Back