• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

URGENT! NEED FRUITS OTHER THAN CHERRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacanon09

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (1) +
So my villager Mac wants a pear now. I don't have pear, apple, banana, peach, and orange. This is so urgent, if anyone can give me these fruits, I'd be really thankful, even a minimum of three for each fruit. I'm just a newbie mayor and any help would be a big help. Thank you

In my main town I do have more fruits but they aren't planted and I don't have enough to give and I'm so sorry. From my secondary town I'm available to at least offer up some peaches if that would be okay? I know its not pears but its something?

I'll only be able to do this in the morning ( so like 10 hours ) because I'm falling the heck to sleep assagfabs

Last edited:
yes, that is already a big help to me. what is your FC? can I go to your town now? or will you go to mine? thank you so much!!!

Okay Im awake enough to accept visitors! My fc should be below my avatar and in my signature! I'll just go ahead and open my gates.

Hi, I've got all the fruits in my town. Apples, persimmons, peaches, oranges, mango and I think some lychee and pears. Message me if you'd like to come get them in an hour or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back