Fauna is wearing Kyle's outfit? (Clothing)

WolfyWolf

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
After finally getting wise and removing my early-early days shirt designs because villagers kept putting the stupid things on, I reset Fauna and Beau clothing (because I'm planning on selling them and I didn't want those shirts seeing the light of day outside my town).

While they both initially were wearing the like white, reset shirt, Fauna is now wearing what looks to be a duplicate of Kyle's outfit (the only good boy who kept his clothes pretty much ever). I didn't know this could happen??

Additional fun fact: it was only recently that I even noticed Lobo isn't wearing his original shirt, because it's a spider web one which is identical in color (and I had a long hiatus). His doesn't bother me. Chief kept his new mailed flannel on, but Wolfgang switched out of his mailed piece within days the first time I tried.

Best ways to get them in new clothes or to keep them in their originals for future reference? I don't even know why Kyle is the only one who has ever behaved (maybe because he's best boy), but I have to protect Fang and Vivian.

Its not unusual for villagers to share one another's clothing. Often times if a villager is wearing a custom design that was in your town, the reason that it spreads is because said villager talks to others and shares it. No matter what, if you want to keep original clothing, you're gonna have to do some fixing.

Can't believe it took me this long to see it happen. Maybe because I took away their custom design choice XD

You're taking away their freedom! They're rebelling for what's right! But on a serious note I just can't imagine Fauna in Kyle's leather jacket. The thought in itself is pretty funny! Normally clothes aren't a problem for traders compared to anything else so you should be fine!

Last edited:
Back