Giveaway TAKE A PRESENT FOR VISITING MY TOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennillegeorgia

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (13) +
hi! i’m trying to unlock all of the train station designs by having 100 other mayors come to my town! if you’re willing to help, you can take any ONE present home with you!! :)

whether it’s a basket of fruit, thousands of bells (up to 12,000), items that you can keep or sell at retail for 2000 bells and over (up to 9,000), or gracie’s clothes, there’s a present here for you as a thank you for coming over! c:

please don’t try to take advantage of this though and take more than one present :((( i’m sorry if you didn’t get the present you wanted but anything you receive you will be able to get more than 2000 bells from by selling at retail (excluding gracie’s clothes)!

P.S. when selling the item at retail, remember to times the price reese gives you by 3 to get over 2000 bells from it :)

thank you in advance for helping out!

name: tennille
town: celadora
friend: 1779-3519-8316

Last edited:
Hi Tennille!

I can come over! I don't necessarily need anything in return, just happy if I can help you out :)

yes, sure! i'm online now

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes, please! and you are more than welcome to take a gift! :) i enjoyed setting them up

Hi there!
I wanna help! But I don't want anything in return.

Let me know :)

thank you! please take a gift, even if it's just a basket of fruit, as it helps me keep track of how long i have to go hehe! :)

added you and my gates are open if you can be bothered coming now :)

thank you! please take a gift, even if it's just a basket of fruit, as it helps me keep track of how long i have to go hehe! :)

added you and my gates are open if you can be bothered coming now :)

I am available now! Nah it's okay. You can pass the gift to someone else :) Don't worry about it.

Hey! I'd love to come over whenever! A hundred visitors is a long way to go but the adventure is part of the fun right?

thank you, i'd love your help!! hahaha, yes definitely! :)

i've added you and my gates are open now! or message again and hopefully i'll be back online to let you in!

I would love to come over in both of my towns if that would be okay! I only need 3 gifts for one town otherwise that would just be greedy. FC is in signature!

yes that'd be super helpful! and no, no! you are more than welcome to take 3 each, every bit helps :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh damn! missed you again! i'm from new zealand so i'm in NZDT time right now which means i should hopefully be on at 11:00am NZDT tomorrow so i'll hopefully catch you around then if you are on :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i only have oranges left to give away but i'd be more than happy to also give you a basket of apples and pears :)

I'd love to come visit :)
Fc is on the side, I can come over with both my mayor, and my husband's mayor
I will be in my town in about an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back