• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway TAKE A PRESENT FOR VISITING MY TOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, thank you hehe! that's okay, you don't have to! if you did, i'd force you to keep taking 3 presents as well hahaha! i've gotta get rid of them all lol

you can see how many people have visited your town!!! i don't know why i didn't realise this earlier

but also... i'm more behind than i thought looolll! i've had 76 people visit! 24 to go still isn't so bad! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

i really don't mind!! it's all part of the fun hehe! i may have to change the present to 1 again now that i've realised though hahaha!

Hello there! I’m more than happy to help you. I’ve added your FC, now all you need to do is add mine (which is in my sidebar and sig) and tell me when your gates are open. Thanks!

thank you so much to all those who helped me!!!!! especially to @jazz_lovely who visited me, i'm pretty sure, 40 times!!!! (no exaggeration)

i have reached 100 visits!!!!!! thank you again!! :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back