The Struggles of Landscaping - Help~!

lPeachy

The Cutest AC Fiend
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I've had this town for 2 years and I'm barely a third of the way to where I want to be :(
Me taking like three 3-6 month breaks in the midst of it didn't help, oh well!

The "neighborhood" and campsite portions of my town are esentially finished despite a lack in PWP's I want there.
But I desperately need help/ideas/inspiration for the gaping desolate sections that are the entire east side of my town!

Some half-baked Ideas:
- I'm thinking I'll put a park/fishing hole by the pond behind town hall?
Or a mini Perfect Apple Orchard as like a tourist spot?
- Behind the house furthest south will be Hot Springs and bamboo forests, It's going to be a Zen Hotel/Spa so no worries on that section.
- WHat the HECK am I supposed to do in the Far SouthEast corner of town to the right of the Lighthouse???
Orchards? Help me I'm SO lost "v-v

PLEASE Feel free to drop in at my dream address to give some feedback
I'm honestly at a loss right now.
I'm desperate at this point, two years of landscaping block is too long.

Dream: 4F00-00BA-82B9

Oh! and feel free to drop your own Dream and ask for help as well
I'm better at thinking up ideas for other peoples towns than my own

Figure I should drop a little map so you know what I mean.
Lorien Before&After.jpg

What's the theme of your town? Having a set theme could help you come up with ideas (like forest, modern, magical, etc). You can also look on tumblr or pinterest for some ideas, I've found lots of inspiration in the dream address/dream town tags on tumblr.

You could make an 'art' display area with the art pwps. Like the cube, boot, zen bench, illuminated pwps etc.
A meadow could be nice for a large open area, like tons of flowers with a bench or two and maybe a fountain?
You could do the fruit orchid idea and mix in bamboo with it too.

What's the theme of your town? Having a set theme could help you come up with ideas (like forest, modern, magical, etc). You can also look on tumblr or pinterest for some ideas, I've found lots of inspiration in the dream address/dream town tags on tumblr.

You could make an 'art' display area with the art pwps. Like the cube, boot, zen bench, illuminated pwps etc.
A meadow could be nice for a large open area, like tons of flowers with a bench or two and maybe a fountain?
You could do the fruit orchid idea and mix in bamboo with it too.

I decided to keep this town more realistic, like it has a University, Hotel, different neighborhoods and a mini main street, so no theme here. I know that definitely makes it easier though but oh well!
I have an entire Pinterest board of Ideas but they tend to be such small areas and I have some rather big ones I have to work with.

I like the Meadow idea a lot though!
I might Combine that with my orchard, so thank you~!
I also really like the art display idea but I don't think I'd have enough room for that many public works, plus I have like barely any to start with, My villagers NEVER request PWP's not even with the whole diving trick x.x"

Back