• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My Mayors are... Awful

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
So basically with both of my towns, each Mayor has a different personality. As I'm looking at how both towns are turning out I've found that both are kinda terrible.

I mean, lets look at Toasty, the mayor of PixelsV2. The town is so pleasant but then you remember that the mayor's got a bit of an obsession with axes.

The mayor of Alleyway, Dilly, is not much more than a rich girl looking to take all the money from the city for herself.

Until just yesterday I thought Toasty was a nice mayor saying that she represented myself. Nope, turns out she's gonna try to 'evict' a certain frog for not helping her as she was stung by bees. And yes... I'm still mad at Lily about that. :mad:

Will an axe settle a grudge? Do you need a silver axe to deal with a vampire frog? Or am I thinking of a werefrog?

Last edited:
Lily had it coming though.

She was probably behind that whole bee sting - sting. (Get it? :D)

Dang, I don't have a silver axe and I haven't checked the island today. Thanks for the reminder :3c.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that whole bee sting - sting. (Get it? :D)

Maybe she was... but maybe sO WERE YOU!

Back