• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Toasty's Art Gallery

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
This is where I'll show off my art, mainly my traditional Animal Crossing Doodles. Most art will be hidden by a spoiler tag to keep the post nice and tidy.

Requests: Closed
Commissions: Closed
The Murderous Mayor2.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you bby <3. I hope to post a good bit more tomorrow for my new town too so stay tuned!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a gift that I made for a friend a few months back !!
Cobb for Scooter.jpg
And also just a doodle of Marina
Marina.jpg

Last edited:
omgg your mayor's sinister face + the axe, i love it haha. marina looks v v cute too <3

she loves her axes. and thank you <3!! the Marina pic was actually troublesome to do cause how the heck do you draw octopi.

Mayor Dilly Doodle Dump.jpg
Here's Mayor Dilly plus some Creepy Neighbor Gaston filler

Last edited:
Two Possibly Evil Mayors to help get me out of a bad art block.
Two Mayors.jpg

Last edited:
I really like your style because at first I found the art really cute but like,,, the more attention you pay to it the more uncomfortable it gets, and thats quite good in a piece regarding ''Two possibly evil mayors''

sorry to ask this, but could you possibly either remove the spoilers or use an external image source when posting your images? theres a glitch on certain user's browsers (mine included) meaning that they can't open spoilers - and if the images are saved as attachments, i cant quote it to get the image url \:

Back