Home Upgrades

aloe

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
I'm debating when to stop upgrading my house. Do any of you stop at the first upgrade, or do you get it to the biggest size possible?

The biggest!
How else am I going to cram everything I want to display in there?

Why wouldn't you want a mansion sized house?

Tis awesome! ^_^

I used to always upgrade to the biggest, but after seeing some really cute small homes I've stopped upgrading some of my characters' houses :)

I used to always upgrade to the biggest, but after seeing some really cute small homes I've stopped upgrading some of my characters' houses :)

They do look nice, I just don't have enough room in my town.

I can barely plot reset.
I have to destroy my fountain every time I do.

I wish we didn't have to have ten villagers. It's too much.
Eight was time consuming enough in WW. :(

Yeah haha, I usually have at least one fully upgraded house because I keep hoarding items and I have nowhere to store anything ): all the big rooms end up becoming my storage rooms and I never bother organising them @_@

In my original town I upgraded all the way. Now that town is gone and I'm happy to have only a two room house (upstairs and downstairs) in my new main town. I intend to keep it that small too. The only room I might add is the basement since I recently came up with an idea for that. But a bigger house doesn't fit my headcanon for this town.

I think I'll be staying with a tiny house :) Does anyone have pictures of their small houses I could see for inspiration?

So far my only decent looking small room is the bathroom 8'D I ended up upgrading it a bit, but not to the biggest size

DUCxZN7VQAAsiol.jpg
DUCxmhgV4AA72Ok.jpg

my friend has a super cute small bedroom, I'll see if I can get her to show hers!

Last edited:
So far my only decent looking small room is the bathroom 8'D I ended up upgrading it a bit, but not to the biggest size

View attachment 213824
View attachment 213823

my friend has a super cute small bedroom, I'll see if I can get her to show hers!

That looks awesome!

What is the small table/stool with the perfect oranges on it?
It looks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Modern Wood Stool, that's what it is! ^_^

SUP here's my teeny tiny bedroom! sorry I couldn't find pics at different angles X( I've upgraded it recently so this is all I have.. The clock on the wall is the mermaid clock btw :D
DUDgIGcVAAAnT3G.jpg
DTBdgI4VMAE8cGe.jpg

That looks awesome!

What is the small table/stool with the perfect oranges on it?
It looks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Modern Wood Stool, that's what it is! ^_^

Yep, customised by Cyrus to the 'simple' design :D and chlore I love your bedroom so much man, aesthetic+++

Yep, customised by Cyrus to the 'simple' design :D and chlore I love your bedroom so much man, aesthetic+++

Yep, I have two of them (now) with the simple design, each side of my bed. ^_^

These small rooms are surprisingly good!

My house is linked in my signature. :) I purposely kept the basement small, in fact, making that decision was the original purpose of that thread
tumblr_inline_oyf1rrZDXi1utf4le_400.jpg

Here is my small basement. ^^

@mairekd, once you have the first floor you get to pick which rooms to upgrade/build

Last edited:
I get the Monster House >:^D
It gives me more space to decorate and who wants to stay in debt? Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

@lunarkitty- really ?? It’s never given me that option & I have the second story

I think it's after the second story that you can add other rooms. My best friend has all the rooms at smallest size, aside from the main room :)

Back