• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Alleyways Early Development

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Mayor Dilly of Alleyway reporting in! Time to turn this little town into a bustling city! This is where I'll post developments about the town on it's first few days so I don't keep making threads about it.

Starting Villagers: Iggly, Bubbles, Nate, Gaston, Whitney
Native Fruit: Peaches ( >:I again )

Whew... I really hope this goes well.

Peachy!
If you don't like the fruit why don't you change it? This is a brand new town, right? ^_^

Why did you choose the name Dilly for your Mayor, btw?

Aaa I always feel so bad restarting towns though unless its to get a new map. Plus I got Gaston and Whitney and they're both babs so

Dilly has been a name I've used for a while usually in the Pokemon games? I have no idea why. It probably started with Dilly-Dally and just kinda stuck.

Peachy!
If you don't like the fruit why don't you change it? This is a brand new town, right? ^_^

Why did you choose the name Dilly for your Mayor, btw?

Don't give toasty any static, she's known to carry an axe and is not afraid to use it.

I can't sleep because melatonin doesn't like to work unless I'm exposed to blue light (yes. the opposite of what it SHOULD be dOinG) so here's Mayor Dilly, fishing her heart out to make some money in the morning while watching Try Not To Laugh videos.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okayy okay I have another thing to add. When I made my town and saw Gaston I was super excited for whatever reason. I don't know why but I recognized him... but now I know why.

Gaston was one of my villagers in the original Pixels! Before the cartridge died we were good friends! It actually reminded me of some other villagers I had. Savannah was my best friend, and I had Pietro but he moved out instantly. Just goes to show ya what playing this game can remind you of huh?

Last edited:
The dung beetles are crazy. So far Mayor Dilly has seen two of them push snowballs off of the cliff. One almost landed on her head! I think they know what's gonna happen to the town of Alleyway.

The dung beetles are crazy. So far Mayor Dilly has seen two of them push snowballs off of the cliff. One almost landed on her head! I think they know what's gonna happen to the town of Alleyway.

Yes!!!
And yesterday, I was digging holes to trap someone who may or may not have been.. MIserabelle, and a dung beetle pushed a snowball into one of the holes I dug!

It kinda did a spiral, like water down a drain, then vanished.

Was pretty cool. ^_^

Last edited:
At least it didn't try to murder your mayor first day on the diddly dang job!

Last edited:
At least it didn't try to murder your mayor first day on the diddly dang job!

Hehe, is that you, Ned Flanders? ^_^

I have this image in my head of a tiny dung beetle, rolling a ball of snow until it's the size of your house, and just waiting atop the cliff for Mayor Dilly. :D

Dung beetles are indeed sinister. I'm pretty sure that the snowball aimed at Moon Witch was timed perfectly so that Sly would take the rap.....

Dung beetles are indeed sinister. I'm pretty sure that the snowball aimed at Moon Witch was timed perfectly so that Sly would take the rap.....

My goodness you're right. Dung Beetles are trying to take out not only the mayors but also the townspeople to get their land back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have this image in my head of a tiny dung beetle, rolling a ball of snow until it's the size of your house, and just waiting atop the cliff for Mayor Dilly. :D

Oh you know they'd happily do that too. I've seen it before! Well... no I haven't but I bet it's happened!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sally is coming to town! Sally has always been an important character to me. She was my best friend back in Wild World. Even though she moved outta PixelsV2 quite quickly, having her in Alleyway would be a great addition.

I time traveled a day forward and a day back to speed things up a bit like I usually do when starting a town. Now I can work on PWPs and go to the Island. Chops the Smug Pig moved on in and Sally is fully settled as well.

Back