How often do you cuss?

A lot. I also like to use some of the severe ones in a humorous sense. So if you're ever called by one of them, you should feel loved but it could also mean I'm about to decimate you. 😌

Almost never! I don't mind other people swearing but personally swearing myself makes me uncomfortable because I don't feel I need to say filthy words to get my point across :')

The only time I ever swear is when someone's trying to act very inappropriately with me or the people in my life, because at that point I really do mean what I say.

I swear more then I should but its only around a small group of people like close friends and family, its also aimed at situations/someone we're talking about rather then been aimed at any of them personally. Sometimes when I'm around other people I know I might have a slip of the tongue and swear which always surprises other people when they've never heard me swear but I try to keep it to a minimum as much as possible.

Me and the F-word go hand in hand lol when my true, raw feelings about something show I tend to go all out on cussing, whether I'm angry, excited, annoyed or happy. I don't cuss when I'm at work or around strangers, but I don't really care when I'm with friends & family. And I don't tend to cuss online, tbh, but if I know you well enough I may let a few cuss words slip here and there, since I'm pretty casual when I chat with others.

I don't get offended or mad if others cuss around me. Like I said, I really don't care.

Tbh, not that much. It doesn't bother me when other people do, but I'm not much of a fan.

Only when I'm really mad or stressed out, and that's under my breath and in my head. :)

way, way too often. i tend to keep it PG on here but irl, almost every second word that comes out of my mouth is a swear word. ;P

I don't swear too much honestly! for years I was more or less the only one out of my friends who didn't swear but obviously they're just an awful influence and at some point I picked up the habit :p although I definitely never swear around family, think I'd get murdered if I did

I barely cuss irl and online, but censor most of it if I end up cursing or just use a cleaner subsitute.
I rather do it in my head than speaking or typing it out.

Probably atleast 5 times a day (right now). But on a normal basis then yeah...alot. I dont swear online tho. Typing swear words is annoying lol. I'd say i deffo have have a potty mouth ;_;

I don’t really cuss unless i’m ranting about something that i’m pissed off about, really hyper, or sometimes joking. However with close friends, my sister, and sometimes online, almost every word I say is a cuss word lol

A ton when speaking irl since in my parental home and at school (starting from 1st grade), more and more people started cussing more frequently, more obscenely and in weirder manners throughout the years where my ears were.
On the internet, I don't cuss as much, unless it's a fanfic by me featuring any (but not every single) character that just happens to cuss often, and otherwise, I just cuss with less obscene things like "dimwit", "silly goose" or even "Siren Head" (which I also often cuss with irl), which are the most frequent insults as said by me in Among Us. :p

Sometimes. Depends on what is happening at the moment and how I feel. I dont normally throw f bombs but I do minor swears like hell sometimes.

Back