• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How often do you cuss?

Never. I feel like like a wannabe gangster if I do, haha

I don’t cuss at all, I just make weird grunty*** noises when I’m frustrated, or make up words.

Last edited:
The worst things I ever say are "wth", "frickin' kracko" and "crap"

I'm short tempered so yes a lot only when my friends are around or in game

Basically all the time in real life (except in school & around adults who I'm not close with) & a majority of the time when texting.

I never cuss. But if I do. I only use the first letter in the word, and when I do, its not a lot.

I cuss alot, but only if I'm alone or around people I'm good friends with (or my mom, she doesn't care lmao).

I cuss more than I want to lol. I cuss a lot around family, then a bit around friends too. My friends used to be really mindful of and against swearing so I rarely used to, but nowadays I do it all the time.

I use a lot of ding dang swears when I'm in a comfortable environment but I'm super mindful about it in public

in professional settings typically i can hold my tongue, unless i fall or get hurt or something

otherwise i curse like a sailor

I honestly don't want to but I feel like I do it a fair amount in school because I get all hyper?? Lmao I have issues

Not going to lie, I'm a serial swearer. You wouldn't'a thunk it here on the forums, but I can get pretty mouthy, especially when I'm really into something!

I'm pretty careful about not swearing in public areas, though, and in forum settings I'm definitely able to censor myself whenever I feel the temptation.

that being said if you say you don't swear when you stub your toe or something you're lying lol

I swear sooo much unless I?m around family and then I keep it minimal. Although theres some family members I will never swear around!

that being said if you say you don't swear when you stub your toe or something you're lying lol
Not lying, I don't. I normally just *breathing sounds stands frozen in pain for a bit*

The last time was a few weeks ago when I half-brained said the mother just a half-minded-sorta-mumble while looking at whateves on internet.

Tho a few days ago I had to bite my tongue a Lil because queen aranchno sucks ( and it's Little lackies too! ) ( Fortunately I got past that and now on guar plans :)

Last edited:
i find it kind of annoying when people constantly swear for no reason. i do it online when i'm really exited or angry but never in real life. besides, it's much more fun to say stuff like "well butter my eggroll" than actual swear words

I have a habit of drafting mails in all swearwords first, and then edit them to be super-polite (and cuss-free, of course) before sending them out. I don?t know why, but it?s really soothing, lol.

Last edited:
Back