• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How often do you cuss?

dedenne

the entire circus
Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
For me, not that often. Only when I get really irritated or smth.

all the ****ing time tbh

me lol

I try not to around family, but at work and around my bf it slips out so easily. My bf cusses a lot so I think I got the habit from him lol.
I mostly cuss when I'm either excited, surprised, or mad. :x

i hardly ever out loud because it makes so sound angry or aggressive sometimes, i do cuss quite a lot in my head.
probably because my life is full of mistakes.

Put it this way.
If cussing was a language all of it's own, English would be my second. (Language)

Often enough, but it really depends on my company at the time.

When I'm joking mostly, or when I'm irritated and trying to get my irritation across so people will leave me alone; doesn't happen often because I'm a calm person in general.

I dislike the company of people constantly using slurs/curse words, it's so annoying and exaggerative.

Last edited:
I rarely ever cuss out loud but I do think it sometimes.
In texts, it's still rare for me, but I will use profanity to be funny when it's appropriate or when I'm quoting something word-for-word.

Every each ****ing day. Because there's one person who makes me puking upset, and it's literally ONLY him who CAN make me upset, as I really don't get upset at anything. Too lazy to be upset.

Every sentence of my life pretty much, except for work then I just do it under my breath. :blush:

Every sentence of my life pretty much, except for work then I just do it under my breath. :blush:

With me, it's almost every word in the sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cuss, but it's not in every sentence or every conversation or anything, I guess average.

Back