• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the name of this item?

Bluebellie

Apple 🍎
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Melancolia
Red Envelope
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I’m looking for a plant that is hung on the wall but I can’t remember the name. It was a pot on a rope that went hung. It is sort of similar to pitcher plant , but this item was here before the update and it’s not a welcome amiibo item. Can anyone give me the name...I can’t figure it out.

Last edited:
No it had a rope sustaining it sort of like the pitcher plant, but it’s a different plant .

Not the potted ivy either.

Last edited:
The only wall plants are the pitcher, flower pot, potted ivy, flower wreath, and festive wreath. (AFAIK)

I believe you're talking about the hanging-plant holder? If so, it's a ceiling item only available in Happy Home Designer. :)

It sounds like one of the plants in HHD that did not get into Welcome Amiibo.

Maybe you?re on a different timeline - maybe you TT in ACNL and it?s changed your mind IRL ;)

Truly the plant you described sounds lovely 😊

It could be. Aww I thought new leaf had this.

Maybe in the next AC game we'll be able to hang items from the ceiling!

I've always wanted to be able to put villagers pics on the wall. As it is, they take up space, and those I can't save on letters, I throw out.

Maybe in the next AC game we'll be able to hang items from the ceiling!

I've always wanted to be able to put villagers pics on the wall. As it is, they take up space, and those I can't save on letters, I throw out.

I want this so badly. All my walls would just be pictures. Have you seen the able sisters walls with picture frames ? I want this.

I want this so badly. All my walls would just be pictures. Have you seen the able sisters walls with picture frames ? I want this.

Yes!
They look great!

If you visit Mabel's RV, she has that quilted tapestry that's in the Able Sisters. ^_^

Back