• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying RV Visits 10 BTB Each

Nooblord

Pear 🍐
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8425-4330-6041
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (348) +
The RVs I would like to visit include:

Paolo
Julia
Isabelle (summer)
Leopold
Boyd
Dobie
Raddle
Hornsby
Piper
Ellie
Cece
Cashmere

Or we can trade RV visits if you'd like. I don't time travel, so I'll only be able to put up one RV a day. The RVs I have are:

Cleo
Admiral
Maggie
Bitty
Weber
Boris
Jacob
Claude
Maddie
Gonzo
Ketchup
Spike

Last edited:
Hi there! I've got all those RV's and I'd love to let you visit for free ^^ please let me know if you're interested. I just do not have the following RV's:

Cece's RV
Isabelle's (Summer) RV

Oh, wow. That's great :D
May I visit June's RV, please?
Are you looking for anything, hybrids, streetpass items?

Last edited:
I'm actually just looking for any pink hybrids (except for pink tulip hybrids) and any ice creams ^^ if you have any, I would very much appreciate having some but if you don't, please don't feel obliged to give me any D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually just looking for any pink hybrids (except for pink tulip hybrids) and any ice creams ^^ if you have any, I would very much appreciate having some but if you don't, please don't feel obliged to give me any D:

Also could you please give me a list of the order in which you would like to me to scan in the RV's? ^^ Thank you!

Oh, I wasn't expecting you to do all that, lol.
You can just go in the order that's listed in my original post until you wanna stop, lol.

I'll gather some hybrids and ice cream, I really need to clear out my inventory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I wasn't expecting you to do all that, lol.
You can just go in the order that's listed in my original post until you wanna stop, lol.

I'll gather some hybrids and ice cream, I really need to clear out my inventory.

Whoops, forgot you can only order 3 items from the RV at a time, so I could only do the first 4.

Last edited:
I actually do TT and it'll be convenient for me to do TT because I have to do get some RV items too xD don't worry about only ordering 3 things at a time everyday (in real time).

And sure! Thank you so much ^^ I'll add your FC. Just let me know when you would like to start and I'll open my gates ~ My town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko. ^^

Last edited:
Alright, I'm ready. And I meant that I wouldn't be able to order more than 3 for each character a day because I don't TT, lol.

Alright, I'm ready. And I meant that I wouldn't be able to order more than 3 for each character a day because I don't TT, lol.

That actually isn't a problem if the host of the town doing the RV visits is TT'ing. If I TT and you visit with the same character as you did in a previous RV visit, you'll be able to order more than 3 items per day in real time even if you didn't TT in your own town (hahaha loophole).

This is the order I'll be doing the R visits ^^

[ ] June's RV
[ ] Julia's RV
[ ] Murphy's RV
[ ] Ike's RV
[ ] Sprockets's RV
[ ] Olive's RV
[x] Leopold's RV
[ ] Boyd's RV
[ ] Dobie's RV
[ ] Raddle's RV
[ ] Hornsby's RV
[ ] Piper's RV
[ ] Ellie's RV

I'll put an x beside the RV that's currently in town.

Also my gates are currently open ~ Feel free to find your way to the campsite ^^

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait! I've updated my list and Julia's in town~ Gates open ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! For confirmation purposes, please remind me what you wanted again? ^^

Murphy's in town and your items are near the train station ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ike's in town and gates are open!

Finished with Ike. Think you were afk.

Thanks! Sorry... I forgot to mention xD I went to the kitchen to get some juice...

My gates are open now though and Sprocket's in town.

------

I'll also be going AFK for another 10 or 15 minutes to eat dinner. In that time, feel free to walk around or anything xD Sorry about that OTL

Last edited:
No problemo, I'm heading over now.

Again, sorry for the wait OTL I'm back from dinner, gates are open, and Olive's in town. ^^ I probably won't be replying with a "hello" because I'm writing notes for a class right now. Sorry D:

Last edited:
Back