• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[Buying] Ruby and Diamond Bats

Katelyn

Check out my PWYW Shops~
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jack
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
I was thinking 15-25 tbt per bat? Idk if that doesn't sound fair, let me know! If you'd like to release some into my garden let me know! I could also offer bells if you'd be into that but I figured tbt would be more desirable. Whatever I catch will be released back to you as well c:

Name: Katelyn
ID: 1170-8680-985

Last edited:
Hello, I wouldn't mind releasing butterflies into your garden. I have 10 of the gold winter. I have a favor though. I started this event 2 days ago, so I am no where close to finishing the items from the first phase and second phase. Do you happen to have any of the other butterflies available. And another question, do you think it is worth using leaf tickets on this? The only reason I even have 10 of the gold butterflies is because I had two generous friends. xD

Hello, I wouldn't mind releasing butterflies into your garden. I have 10 of the gold winter. I have a favor though. I started this event 2 days ago, so I am no where close to finishing the items from the first phase and second phase. Do you happen to have any of the other butterflies available. And another question, do you think it is worth using leaf tickets on this? The only reason I even have 10 of the gold butterflies is because I had two generous friends. xD

Hi! I have 2 red, 2 topaz, 6 white diamond, and 2 gold diamond right now. If you want, we could swap butterflies? I’ll release all I have to you! And in my opinion, I don’t think it’s worth it to use the leaf tickets it’s too many for one butterfly imo

Hi! I have 2 red, 2 topaz, 6 white diamond, and 2 gold diamond right now. If you want, we could swap butterflies? I’ll release all I have to you! And in my opinion, I don’t think it’s worth it to use the leaf tickets it’s too many for one butterfly imo

I would love to do the swap, it's just that my flowers will need 2 1/2 hours to bloom. I'll message back when my area is ready for you. My ID: 5518 7779 332 Name is Ren. I'll add you now though.

Last edited:
I would love to do the swap, it's just that my flowers will need 2 1/2 hours to bloom. I'll message back when my area is ready for you. I'll add you now. My ID: 5518 7779 332 Name is Ren. I'll add you now though.

Sounds good! I’ll clear out my inbox so you’ll be able to send me a message later. I’ll add you now as well

Last edited:
Ok, I just dropped them off. :') Good luck on your capture rate!

Back