Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (712) +
I was thinking 15-25 tbt per bat? Idk if that doesn't sound fair, let me know! If you'd like to release some into my garden let me know below how many and what your ID is! Whatever I catch will be released back to you as well c:

*Second Half bats only!*

Name: Katelyn
ID: 1170-8680-985

Last edited:
Heyyo! I have 16 black bats and 6 golden. I'll charge 5 tbt for the black and 10tbt for the Golden ones. I feel like you are offering too much for me to personally accept, so I'm offering less.

I will add you. Would you keep doing the same price if I give you the rest of my bats for the event.

Last edited:
Heyyo! I have 16 black bats and 6 golden. I'll charge 5 tbt for the black and 10tbt for the Golden ones. I feel like you are offering too much for me to personally accept, so I'm offering less.

I will add you. Would you keep doing the same price if I give you the rest of my bats for the event.

Ahh I'm actually only looking for the bats for the second half, I'm sorry >.<

i currently have 7 diamond and 16 ruby bats i can give you! would 25 for diamonds and 20 for rubies be ok?

my pcfc is 3596 2778 282 c:

Last edited:
i currently have 7 diamond and 16 ruby bats i can give you! would 25 for diamonds and 20 for rubies be ok?

my pcfc is 3596 2778 282 c:

I’d like to buy 5 of the rubies and all of the diamonds if that’s cool? I literally only need one more ruby bat and I think that’d do it for me lol

I’d like to buy 5 of the rubies and all of the diamonds if that’s cool? I literally only need one more ruby bat and I think that’d do it for me lol

sure thing friendo, i'll bring them over soon as you add me ^^

Last edited:
Hallo again,

If you still need the diamond gothic bats since i think ur finished with ruby ^^ I have 16 total. so how ever many you need and I can do 25 btb ea

i dropped off the 7 diamond bats but ran out of room ^^;; i'll bring the rest once there's space

Hallo again,

If you still need the diamond gothic bats since i think ur finished with ruby ^^ I have 16 total. so how ever many you need and I can do 25 btb ea

I?d like to buy all 16 actually. 400 tbt I think? Just message me when you?re ready to drop them off so I can catch them as you release them lol I only have like 6 bloomed

I’d like to buy all 16 actually. 400 tbt I think? Just message me when you’re ready to drop them off so I can catch them as you release them lol I only have like 6 bloomed

oh okay thats good! hahah im available now if you are :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

im heading over to your garden now <3 and dropping off the 6

Back