• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you ready for Winter Sports? (spoilers)

J087

a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
Who's in for some ice skating?
DT4qSXFVMAAN7pg.jpg:large

124px-Pearl_Tiara.png
124px-Beanie_with_Goggles.png
124px-Snowboard_Jacket.png
124px-Figure-Skate_Outfit.png

124px-Snowboard_Pants.png
124px-Figure-Skate_Shoes.png
124px-Furniture_Mini_Skate_Rink.png

Amenity_Snow_Park_1.png
Amenity_Snow_Park_2.png

Snowflake will serve as the new event materials allowing you to craft your own ice outfits and your private ice skating rug! (or maybe it will be actual ice?) At the looks of it these snowflakes will probably be reward items which you collect by completing requests, similarity to the Christmas candy canes. So hopefully we can throw away our bug nets and don't have to run around catching snowflakes...

Along with the new clothes something that looks like a snowboard half-pipe will become available. Judging from its looks I'm guessing the half-pipe amenity will be updated, or this item will be introduced as a craftable object. I doubt this will become a new amenity seeing how it won't contribute to a friendship level upgrade or any of the 5 categories. (natural, cool, rustic)

Last edited:
the halfpipe is neat, but not really something I would keep around often... I am excited to get a tiara though =D

For some reason I can't click on spoilers in TBT anymore, so I don't know what you've posted, but it sounds cool.
Is there a starting date to that event?

This is awesome but nooooooo, wanted a brief break after the onslaught of events xD, christmas, new year, garden. XD

Along with the new clothes something that looks like a snowboard half-pipe will become available. Judging from its looks I'm guessing the half-pipe amenity will be updated, or this item will be introduced as a craftable object. I doubt this will become a new amenity seeing how it won't contribute to a friendship level upgrade or any of the 5 categories. (natural, cool, rustic)

I wonder if a new category and set of villagers is being introduced? Maybe civic?

Monday 22nd should bring an update to the game, introducing the new event and the new items.
I hope we can rest a bit after this is done. Too many events after another.

That Tiara reminds me of that fake Pokemon I made that requires a Tiara to evlove.

wish this was actually an ice rink and not an ice half pipe, since there already is a normal one.. but oh well.. not sure if i'm ready.. if its as much unrealistic work as the butterflies i won'T bother i think

Last edited:
Pretty sure there's always going to be an event on the go now. If this one is more like the first two though it'll be a welcome reprieve after this one. I did succeed, and will miss the social aspect, but what a week... whew.

New image was released.
Event will start with the next New Day reset.

DT4qSXFVMAAN7pg.jpg:large

Last edited:
Nintendo is trying to kill me! I only just survived the hell butterfly safari. I have been sitting on my lounge all day. I need a shower, I’m starving my dishes aren’t done. Aaaand I’m trying to get snowflakes now. Seriously. This game is like crack, and not the good stuff the crack that makes you steal from your aunt and lose your teeth.

But I would really like some of those cute skating outfits!

i'm surprised that this event began literally the moment the Flower Safari ended! I usually enjoy a little break between events. Ah well, I won't complain over more fun and that pretty tiara!

Be sure to keep an eye out for Shovel Strike.
As with all event items, snowflakes will often be a reward.

This is a really cute collection and a much needed relief from that stressful butterfly event. I especially love the snowboarding outfit!

Back