• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you ready for Winter Sports? (spoilers)

I love watching the animals spinning around on the tiny ice rink flake. I want an ice rink in a mainline Animal Crossing game now.

This is my favourite seasonal set so far. Super cute.

I love watching the animals spinning around on the tiny ice rink flake. I want an ice rink in a mainline Animal Crossing game now.

This is my favourite seasonal set so far. Super cute.

I just went into my ACNL town and thought the exact same thing.

This event is very easy, thank goodness. I'm betting I'll have everything by Wednesday. After that, it will just be a matter of any duplicates I might want, which would probably be just the ice rink. No reason to craft extra clothes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a really cute collection and a much needed relief from that stressful butterfly event. I especially love the snowboarding outfit!

I've been wearing the snowboarding outfit, feeling like I'm ready for the slopes! LOL It looks so incredibly cute on.

Also very happy with this event. The clothes are practically free since they give back snowflakes! Levelling up the ice park is the only "challenge" and I don't think it'll be that bad (or, tbh, that necessary if I get event fatigue!)

I really don't like how there are so many events right after each other. I don't have time to play often and I always feel rushed if I want to get a certain item from an event. I currently need to wait 48 hours because I wanted to max the level on one of my amenities before adding the snow park. I hope that one doesn't take a while too or I may waste leaf tickets.

I'm making the ice rink now, and all I need to make is the snow half pipe. This will actually be the first event I'm finishing, but I'm kind of disappointed because it's not really a challenge :p

I'm not asking for it to be like Rover's event because that was too hard, but we have a week left and I basically finished the event in 2 days lol

I'm happy with this event. I didn't go on during the Rover one because it was hard and uninteresting, but this event has got me playing again.

Make sure to craft some extra tiara's to give your favourite campers, when the update comes out!

DUb3xzbV4AAePYW.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back