• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Art of My OCs

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Feedback
100% (102) +
So I have a few "OCs" I've been working on getting references for so I can start collecting some art of them. I'll add more as I get art and references.

wFyTezv.png

Iw2wo91.png

sGTm6nF.png

She's a semi-mermaid with four tentacles coming out of the back of her neck. She's of Polynesian decent. She mostly wears ribbed tanks cut into crop tops, and cut off jean shorts. She doesn't wear shoes.

IkSp7Ru.png

She's an alien/human hybrid from the future. Absolutely obsessed with the 90's, feel free to give her any 90's "trend" clothes or make-up. She also loves all things human history.

G6ejh9C.png
65IGhTA.png
pEJtINw.png

Mayor of Valo. Very femme, loves rainbows and pastels. V gay. V smol.

Last edited:
I thought of a few names, and now I can't narrow them down... HELP ME NAME HER!

I think she looks like a Kailani ovo I might draw her at some point! Really like this OC idea ^-^

I like Kailani the most. Also I love the look of this OC, but I can't draw so uhh sorry olo

Thanks for the opinions guys. Still mulling it over. XD All of her name's are aquatic themed btw. :D

Back