• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Club Tortimer hackers scare me

I remember once a hacker came and placed a hole in my town that I couldn?t remove...I was so scared!!!
I was able to get it removed though y just shutting off the game. I really hate hackers that do this.

That is my greatest fear - hacking rocks into my town!

I think the game already does this - too many rocks!

This makes me want to go on CT again, sounds like crazy stuff is happening!
I get that it can get annoying but it's not like they can actually trap you anywhere, just turn off your connection? Don't really see the problem tbh. Unless you caught a lot of stuff but that's risky on CT anyway if the connection breaks or whatever..
It doesn't affect your town.
I think hacking on CT is nice and makes it more interesting unless it's in a bad way and trapping/harassing people obviously isn't cool!

Here's my opinion on Club Tortimer Island
Hacking is iffy but okay if not weirding anyone out. Such as giving someone some items that are hard to obtain or they want is fine I guess (as long as it won't wreck their game) or holding a frying pan but if it is making someone feel odd like the dropping of holes or item manipulation (blocking people into areas, making different trees apear, etc.) should not be done on the island.
I wish you didn't have to pay to go to CTI since someone could always do something like this and then ending wouldn't make me feel like I just wasted 1,000 bells to just turn around and leave.

That Link guy was telling people he was going to sexually assault them. Nasty kids

lol when I was with him, he kept saying "I want drama I want more drama" he was being really annoying so the hacker muted him and he asked the other guy that was there to unmute him. idk what's his issue lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are bad hackers- they screw you over and mess with you while you're there. One guy trapped me in uncuttable trees and waved a golden axe in my face.
There are nice hackers- one girl asked me if I wanted anything from the game. I jokingly said "a million bells lol". She came back and dropped a million bells and golden tools. *0*

see, these are good people lol. I just would never take any hacked items from hackers because I'm afraid it'll mess up my game somehow lol

No. It doesn't affect anything.

Recently people are hacking items, giving them to other people - these people try to place the items in their town - Save - Reload - Save Corrupts.

And most if not all hacked hybrid flowers do not create new hybrids. They do not have the secret hybrid data inside.

Just two examples.

Recently people are hacking items, giving them to other people - these people try to place the items in their town - Save - Reload - Save Corrupts.

And most if not all hacked hybrid flowers do not create new hybrids. They do not have the secret hybrid data inside.

Just two examples.
I've seen hackers pull perfect fruit trees out of their pockets. Someone else on Club Tortimer said a visitor to her town spawned a bunch of rocks so she couldn't leave her house and had to reset. So that could be a thing as well.

I've seen hackers pull perfect fruit trees out of their pockets. Someone else on Club Tortimer said a visitor to her town spawned a bunch of rocks so she couldn't leave her house and had to reset. So that could be a thing as well.

But that is if you invite strangers to your town, which you shold never do! Not on the island. And the items - yes that sucks. That's not ok. I hope people learn (and teach) to not take things from strangers on CT home to your town. As long as "what happens on CT stays on CT" there is zero danger for your town.

I think its fun as long as they are not harassing or trapping people because that is really annoying

i love meeting them on ct. they're usually friendly and it's definitely more fun, some of the exploits are a little creepy though lol

Last edited:
Sorry but it's ridiculous when people attack or insult someone for hacking a game. I mean you literally go to an online island and drop a tree... Now you get a guilt lecture on how you are officially a bad person and are a loser for playing with hacks and not legit. Simply put, this game is over 5 years old, and somehow it's suppose to stay fun forever. Some people love this game a wish it doesn't have to get so stale. They hack and there is a little more life brought back. But going to Club Tortimer with hacks doesn't hurt anyone, especially if you're just hanging out. But it especially doesn't warrant some of things I've been told just because I could hack, such as "I'm a loser and I should go kill myself" and "You're a terrible person." Literally it's a video game be hacked, and I wasn't hurting anyone I was told that. It's as if I was hacking someone's bank account and stealing all their money, and ruining these people lives over it. Some of the comment I've read here and gotten on Club Tortimer were naive as all hell.

And big clarification here:::::::: No one can affect your save from the island directly. There is one item they can give you to pick up that could lead to potential harm if you decide to do something with it. If anyone uses the online island and is worried they could potentially get this item from a hacker that isn't nice, message me and I will tell you what it is.

I don't want to straight forward say so someone can snoop around here and see how to do it. Because yes there is bad hackers, most of them who mooch off of hacks made by others, but there are good/nice hackers too. I really don't like this generalizing crap... Not everyone is the same.

Sorry but it's ridiculous when people attack or insult someone for hacking a game. I mean you literally go to an online island and drop a tree... Now you get a guilt lecture on how you are officially a bad person and are a loser for playing with hacks and not legit. Simply put, this game is over 5 years old, and somehow it's suppose to stay fun forever. Some people love this game a wish it doesn't have to get so stale. They hack and there is a little more life brought back. But going to Club Tortimer with hacks doesn't hurt anyone, especially if you're just hanging out. But it especially doesn't warrant some of things I've been told just because I could hack, such as "I'm a loser and I should go kill myself" and "You're a terrible person." Literally it's a video game be hacked, and I wasn't hurting anyone I was told that. It's as if I was hacking someone's bank account and stealing all their money, and ruining these people lives over it. Some of the comment I've read here and gotten on Club Tortimer were naive as all hell.

And big clarification here:::::::: No one can affect your save from the island directly. There is one item they can give you to pick up that could lead to potential harm if you decide to do something with it. If anyone uses the online island and is worried they could potentially get this item from a hacker that isn't nice, message me and I will tell you what it is.

I don't want to straight forward say so someone can snoop around here and see how to do it. Because yes there is bad hackers, most of them who mooch off of hacks made by others, but there are good/nice hackers too. I really don't like this generalizing crap... Not everyone is the same.

So hack your own island, and leave the public one alone. o_O

Please continue. Is it the bottomless fruit basket or the Re-tail signs?

They shouldn't be dropping seeds on a public island.
It's as simple as that.

I have nothing against hacking, just do it on your own island, or with someone whose invited you to theirs, for that purpose.

I wouldn't pick up a thing.
Not for all the money in the world.

So hack your own island, and leave the public one alone. o_O
I don't ever go on the online island anymore. But no, saying just don't go isn't a solution to I should be made into filth and kill myself. Saying to kill myself is way worse than hacking. Because I've gone to the island and found people that do enjoy people who hack, and love when they get items. But if I go sometimes you get a *****, and they just act like you're the suspect to their mother murder's case. Completely uncalled for and not in anyway needed because of hacking. And once again, there's really nothing wrong with going on the online island and hacking. It's temporary and is not hurting anyone. Unless you're being mean with it, no there's really nothing wrong. I don't do anything wrong on the island.

They shouldn't be dropping seeds on a public island.
It's as simple as that.

I have nothing against hacking, just do it on your own island, or with someone whose invited you to theirs, for that purpose.
And yes, you do have a problem with hacking. I can't see why... But it's not bad at all. Really isn't unless it's harming others. Same as a knife can be used to cut fruit or to cut somebody, it's good unless used bad.

And stop with the don't touch anything!!! The thing I'm mentioning is not common. I don't think I've read about it happening except one single time and that was a while ago. And I even said you'd have to use it for it to work, and even then it would be obvious when using it, if it was bad... You would have to be completely oblivious to not see it's be tampered. And again, it's one item. I also said to message me because I do not want to mention out in the open for anyone that passes by and want to have bad intentions with it.

That being said, besides this one thing, almost every single item hacked in is EXACTLY the same as if you grabbed it legit.

EDIT: I had Private Message off...Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Back