• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Club Tortimer hackers scare me

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
So I went on CT, because reading horror stories about it again made me laugh :rolleyes:

I ran into a hacker, and I was like, "oh no." Hackers usually scare me because I hate seeing them do those weird glitches, like the one I ran into was dropping holes and it looked so weird. Blegh.

Anyways, I just wanted to share pictures I took.

HNI_0088.JPG
HNI_0087.JPG

Idiots.

They really are.
They need to give themselves an uppercut.

even though it does make me a little irky I still think hacking is kind of cool, I think it's just better for them to keep it in their town lol

I've got nothing against hacking, but as you said, don't bring it to a public island.

I love hacking on the island! It's fun. As long as you're not ruining anybody else's experience, there's nothing wrong with it.

I um... didn't even know Club Tortimer was a thing. Now I kinda wanna go but can also understand the slight bit of fear in seeing hackers just like, on my 3DS. Makes me nervous for some reason.

there's a frying pan that you can get as a desert island escape achievement but i didn't realise it was holdable :O

i'm not against hacking, just keep it to your own town. makes me think of seeding in WW. :(

Yeah... This one girl trapped us outside by putting a bunch of rafflesia in front of the entrance -.- I also had one girl say a bunch of stuff that was making me uncomfortable, while putting trees so close together you couldn't go through... Luckily I was able to escape before she blocked the entrance xD

If you want to hack your town, that?s your choice.

If you want to hack the island with different bushes, flowers, and harmless things, that?s a choice.

But to hack the island to where people are trapped, when they beg constantly for bells, when they potentially glitch the other persons town - now that?s bad. And scary.

I?ve seen enough weird stuff on CT - both domestic and international. I still get adventurous from time to time.

The island is supposed to be paradise - but lately it?s a potentially stressful situation.

If you want to hack your town, thatโ€™s your choice.

If you want to hack the island with different bushes, flowers, and harmless things, thatโ€™s a choice.

But to hack the island to where people are trapped, when they beg constantly for bells, when they potentially glitch the other persons town - now thatโ€™s bad. And scary.

Iโ€™ve seen enough weird stuff on CT - both domestic and international. I still get adventurous from time to time.

The island is supposed to be paradise - but lately itโ€™s a potentially stressful situation.

100% agree.

Go to your own island and brick your own game. :-/

Lmao yes they are more annoying though. Got these Japanese dudes planting bell tree all over the island, I'm like.. uh no I'm going. Yeah they need to stop, they are ruining stuff real nice. I don't go int'l much now since I got the cabana stuff i wanted and national island usually got some rares.

If you want to hack your town, thatโ€™s your choice.

If you want to hack the island with different bushes, flowers, and harmless things, thatโ€™s a choice.

But to hack the island to where people are trapped, when they beg constantly for bells, when they potentially glitch the other persons town - now thatโ€™s bad. And scary.

Iโ€™ve seen enough weird stuff on CT - both domestic and international. I still get adventurous from time to time.

The island is supposed to be paradise - but lately itโ€™s a potentially stressful situation.

I too totally agree, the only difference being I haven't got adventurous & gone back to CT islands, just can't bring myself to do so.

Pretty sure the frying pan is a furniture item but the handheld ones are hacked/modded ones!

I've yet to experience any horror stories on CT yet, everyone I've met so far are nice or do their own thing.. but then again I rarely go outside because I do the tours for CT exclusive items lol

wait, can people hacking on CT affect your own town? i'd never heard of that :O
i was gonna go again (i haven't been since my last town) but i don't think i'm gonna bother now lmao

There are bad hackers- they screw you over and mess with you while you're there. One guy trapped me in uncuttable trees and waved a golden axe in my face.
There are nice hackers- one girl asked me if I wanted anything from the game. I jokingly said "a million bells lol". She came back and dropped a million bells and golden tools. *0*

I love hacking on the island! It's fun. As long as you're not ruining anybody else's experience, there's nothing wrong with it.

This is my opinion on it too, I have met cool hackers, like obviously even if they offered me stuff I wouldn't take it cause I wouldn't risk messing my town up, but it's just fun to watch them do the weird animations and make stuff appear. As long as they don't prevent me from doing what I am there to do and I can still leave of my own free will I am down with it.

Well, it?s your opinion. I think they are cool. Except for when they trap you, that?s very annoying.

I remember once a hacker came and placed a hole in my town that I couldn?t remove...I was so scared!!!
I was able to get it removed though y just shutting off the game. I really hate hackers that do this.

Back