Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Just another funny for the day.

Here I am: a normal mayor. I work hard, keep the town perfect, say hello to my animals every day, everyone loves me. Then about a week ago I start to buy a lot of axes. An axe a day. With each axe I begin to cut down trees until said axe breaks. Rolf decides he's going to move away and after seeing me cut down even more trees... he hides in his house today. One after another I keep chopping down trees. The town has fallen out of perfect town status yet I refuse to plant more... I need to get rid of all of them.

Today Lily insulted me. Offended me. Everyone think's I'm crazy but she WATCHED me get stung by bees!

Goodness gracious I've fallen apart today. Question time! Has any weird string of events happen in your game that either make you or one of your villagers look mad?

Constantly!
I'm always digging out the flowers they drop, then I smack them several times with my net, because if I don't, I will hurl my 3DS through the sliding door windows, as the mere SOUND of that freaking *PLOP* of a flower dropping, makes me want to put my axe into Wolfgang's SKULL!

Apart from that, we are all quite sane, in the peaceful town of Westeros. O_O

Last edited:
Constantly!
I'm always digging out the flowers they drop, then I smack them several times with my net, because if I don't, I will hurl my 3DS through the sliding door windows, as the mere SOUND of that freaking *PLOP* of a flower dropping, makes me want to put a load of buckshot into Wolfgang's SKULL!

Apart from that, we are all quite sane, in the peaceful town of Westeros. O_O

Almost worthwhile being old with crappy hearing. (And eyesight and arthritis and a....rosy disposition)EDIT. Yes, toasty, you do sound a tad unstable. I'm a bit envious....

Last edited:
It's been a bad day in my game.
I've wasted over a million bells thanks to Isabelle not allowing me to build a PWP in a place that's actually had the same PWP on it before. o_O

I know what I'm going to use tomorrows axe on tomorrow >:3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh Isabelle. You silly pupper.

Back