Selling Collectibles (Updated with Pricing)

Oh! Could you put some sort of egg pun on it? (If possible could it be kinda "edgy" since it's a dark egg?)

I never got the mushroom, but sent the tbt. :(

I already messaged the mods and sent back your tbt so chill

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Could you put some sort of egg pun on it? (If possible could it be kinda "edgy" since it's a dark egg?)

Sure! I'll have my boyfriend help me figure out one since he's like the king of puns lmao. Give me like 5 minutes haha

Thanks! Just write whatever you think would fit with it. If you can't think of anything then a blank one is just fine too

:)

Egg sent! My boyfriend wouldn't let me see what he wrote so sorry if it's cheesy lmaooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! Just write whatever you think would fit with it. If you can't think of anything then a blank one is just fine too

:)

Sent the Voodoo Doll, sorry I couldn't think of anything aha I was sitting there staring at it but couldn't come up with anything lol

Egg sent! My boyfriend wouldn't let me see what he wrote so sorry if it's cheesy lmaooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent the Voodoo Doll, sorry I couldn't think of anything aha I was sitting there staring at it but couldn't come up with anything lol

No problem! I sent the tbt, thanks for the Voodoo Doll!

:D

Question. Is the Timmy Doll that you're selling the one you have on display? If so then I like to buy that one. I have enough to purchase. Just left some of my bells in the ABD.

Question. Is the Timmy Doll that you're selling the one you have on display? If so then I like to buy that one. I have enough to purchase. Just left some of my bells in the ABD.

Sorry for such a late reply, I got home from school super late last night and I just got home from work lol. But yes, the one in the sidebar is the one I'm selling c: I'll send the collectible now and you can send the tbt whenever

not sure if you're still selling collectibles, but could i buy the pink cosmos for 100 tbt?

If the Ruby is still for sale I'll take that please

Oooo I'll take your light blue house if it's still up for grabs

Back