Selling Collectibles (Updated with Pricing)

Oh! Could you put some sort of egg pun on it? (If possible could it be kinda "edgy" since it's a dark egg?)

I never got the mushroom, but sent the tbt. :(

I already messaged the mods and sent back your tbt so chill

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Could you put some sort of egg pun on it? (If possible could it be kinda "edgy" since it's a dark egg?)

Sure! I'll have my boyfriend help me figure out one since he's like the king of puns lmao. Give me like 5 minutes haha

Thanks! Just write whatever you think would fit with it. If you can't think of anything then a blank one is just fine too

:)

Egg sent! My boyfriend wouldn't let me see what he wrote so sorry if it's cheesy lmaooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! Just write whatever you think would fit with it. If you can't think of anything then a blank one is just fine too

:)

Sent the Voodoo Doll, sorry I couldn't think of anything aha I was sitting there staring at it but couldn't come up with anything lol

Egg sent! My boyfriend wouldn't let me see what he wrote so sorry if it's cheesy lmaooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent the Voodoo Doll, sorry I couldn't think of anything aha I was sitting there staring at it but couldn't come up with anything lol

No problem! I sent the tbt, thanks for the Voodoo Doll!

:D

Question. Is the Timmy Doll that you're selling the one you have on display? If so then I like to buy that one. I have enough to purchase. Just left some of my bells in the ABD.

Question. Is the Timmy Doll that you're selling the one you have on display? If so then I like to buy that one. I have enough to purchase. Just left some of my bells in the ABD.

Sorry for such a late reply, I got home from school super late last night and I just got home from work lol. But yes, the one in the sidebar is the one I'm selling c: I'll send the collectible now and you can send the tbt whenever

not sure if you're still selling collectibles, but could i buy the pink cosmos for 100 tbt?

Oooo I'll take your light blue house if it's still up for grabs

Back