• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many children do you want?

I really want children when I grow older, 1 to 3 :blush:

I want 2 as well :p

one girl and one boy and even though this is unlikely I want them to be twins lol so they don't grow up lonely

Last edited:
none, i cannot imagine having a child. if i ever came to care for a child, i'd adopt them. things might change in the future but rn i dont want any kids

I want 2 as well :p

one girl and one boy and even though this is unlikely I want them to be identical twins lol so they don't grow up lonely

Just so you know you can't have a set of identical twins that are boy and girl. They can be fraternal though (non-identical)

I never wanted kids, but I've warmed up to it. Just like how I never wanted a partner but I do now. It took a long time for me to want both of these things and I will hold on to both when they are part of my life.

Having neither would, for me, be a sad existence.

With that being said, I would like 2 or 3 children via surrogate because I'm not a woman and I'm not attracted to women. It's a shame that it couldn't be easier but life isn't easy and we have to fight for the things we want.

Btw, I despise children but I KNOW I will feel differently about my own.

Last edited:
I already have a 3 year old son who will turn 4 in May. And I’m currently pregnant with a baby girl. She’s due in April (my birth month). And well after this baby is born when she runs 6 months old my husband will be deployed. Then after he comes back we plan to try for our 3rd child. I’ve always loved a big family. I have half siblings and step siblings, but none lived with me so I was pretty lonely growing up. Our son has been asking for siblings so it isn’t something that my husband and I decided on our own. He’s a pretty calm child :) But it does hurt seeing him play alone and what not. So we planned for 3 in total. I have a chance for twins too :eek: So if the next pregnancy is a twin pregnancy (which is likely) then we will stop at that XD Though I’m happy with my family c: My husband works and I stay home to clean and take care of our son c: I love it. My son starts school this year and I’ll be busy with the baby. Which is what I wanted since I get lonely. I find pleasure in spending time with my son than I do being alone with video games or books. So it’s a good thing we are having another XD I’m a pretty boring person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though, I’ve always seen myself being a mother. Ever since I was little I always loved the idea of being a mom. And well so far it’s been a rocky road BUT it’s worth it c: I love the kisses and the “I love you mommy” <3 they warm me up.

None. I can't stand them for long periods of time. I mean, I definitely don't hate kids and don't mind being around them at all, but the thought of having to deal with one all day every day really irks me. I'll stick to my pets. I can leave them alone for a bit without it being considered neglect. Plus the idea of being pregnant is super repulsive to me. I have a ton of respect for those that are though!

I know this is going to sound harsh, but I know I would despise my child for ruining my independence and for being too needy. And on a more selfish note I want all of my stuff for ME and no one else. I realize that's what kids do and they need you but that's why I'm not having them lmao

Thankfully my boyfriend feels the same way so I have no worries there. We both agree that a kid would definitely ruin our relationship because we don't enjoy the idea of sharing each other.

Last edited:
I have one. I only ever wanted one, but now I'm starting to want another just so they won't be lonely like I was as an only child... My child is already very extroverted. But, I don't want to go through pregnancy ever again and we can't afford two. I'll just host lots of play dates.

Last edited:
I don't think I'm capable of taking care of little me's cause I can't even take care of myself.

I'm still on the fence about it but am open to the idea of having 1 or preferably adopting. The pressure from my mom really doesn't help in the slightest.

none
I'm not sure if I ever want to be in a relationship tbh + being pregnant/giving birth sounds... extremely unpleasant and painful

Last edited:
None. Hell, I don't even want a significant other. Single for life, yo!

Back