How many children do you want?

I've never wanted kids. I'm at that age when my friends are starting to get married and have children, but I've never changed my mind about it.

I've never wanted kids. I'm at that age when my friends are starting to get married and have children, but I've never changed my mind about it.

Same, like dude, I have enough trying to care about myself and getting stuff done in the future. Plus, yeah I don't want to be a full-time care-taker to a kid with too much special needs, I wanna do other things in life and want to have time off when not at work :x

I'm not a big fan of children. People always say, "well weren't you a kid before? So you don't like yourself?" and I'm just lmao. I think it's because I've always been a pretty independent/non-shrieky child. But no, I've never wanted children, and I've never been able to imagine the kind of love I'd feel for a kid. (I don't have siblings and yet I can imagine what that kind of love that would feel like.)

I like kids, I do. But I don't like the responsibility that comes with taking care of one, not to mention I don't think I'm in an emotional place where I'd be able to support a child anyway. On top of that, if I wanted one at all, I'd probably adopt, mainly because I don't want to deal with pregnancy.

Last edited:
I’d like 2-3 kids. I am an only child, and I always wanted a sister, so the thought of having only one child makes me a little sad. But I can’t control life, so...

When I was little, I always knew I wanted to be a mom. For a while, when my anxiety was at its worst, I’d decided I didn’t want any children, because I didn’t want them to be subjected to my problems. Then I met my boyfriend and got my anxiety under control, so now I’m slowly coming back around again. (It helps that everyone around me is having babies. I ADORE babies. I just get scared that I’m going to pass my anxiety on to them. Ya know.)

As much as there are little things here and there that I like about the idea of having kids, none of it is enough to convince me that I truly want them at this point in life. So zero.

I don't plan on having any kids at the moment since I'm still in high school, i don't want to be no teen daddy lol

if I ever think about it in the future though I think I would prefer to have 2 girls.

Kids are cute uwu
I’d probably wish for 2, don’t really care about the gender. Even though there’s gonna be arguments between them, at least they can feel the pain that I had with my siblings be more ‘social’ if that makes any sense.

Back