• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many children do you want?

None, I never have.. people were always happy to tell me "oh it's because you're young xD you'll feel differently when you're older, you don't understand yet etc" but I'm 25 now and still nope. lol
I actually like kids and have spent some time taking care of babies and stuff due to having two sisters who have children, but there's nothing about having my own that sounds appealing to me.

and tehy will be slave

woah there lolll

For me, I'd like 2 kids, tops. I would be happy with only 1, even having none would be fine with me lmao I don't feel like it's a necessity in life. However my bf really wants kids so I'm down, as long as it happens a few years from now. I'm pretty great with kids and I already know how I would want to raise/educate them. I ain't raising no spoiled brats. >:c

None. I'm perfectly fine with the thought of hanging out with others people's kids and introducing them to the magical world of 90s Nintendo games while retaining my independence :)

None. Having a child seems like a stressful, painful experience that I don't want to go through. Not just for me but for the child! Maybe if I'm really settled down and have enough I might adopt.

What I currently have, none.

Last edited:
I think 2 is the perfect number, but I would want at least a few years between them.

I don't understand how people just pump out baby after baby, like while the last baby is still a baby... I couldn't do that. I would at least want my kid to have basic language skills and be starting pre-school before I start thinking of having another kid! I have a friend with like 5 kids, all less than a year apart and I don't get it. She's a stay at home mom and everything but I never hear anything but complaints from her about how hectic it is and everything. Like then why'd you do that?

None. I can't imagine myself with a child at all, and I want to give birth even less.

Last edited:
None, for a multitude of reasons. I don't really wanna be a care-taker for someone who might have Asperger as well, not worth spending money and I can be too much egoistic to even want to spend time and take care of one. I'd rather just have an adult partner to care about rather than some child not knowing stuff.

Also to this date and era I wouldn't want one either.

I understand that people don't like kids but we were all kids at one point so w/e

Back