• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying buying wishlist items!

haileyphi

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Timmy Christmas Doll
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (194) +
Hiya! I need items on this list:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/C8jqeVSJZn

I have a lot of items I'd like to get rid of as well, so if you have a wish list or some items you need, let me know and I'll check if I have them.
I'd prefer if trades happened in my town!
Thank you sm~

Last edited:
can get you

(for 1 btb each)
-alpine-
chair
kitchen cart
dresser
shelf
large table

classic chair
neutral floor

(for 2 btb each)
virtual boy
wii balance board
wiiu

(for 5 btb each sorry they're rare ;0)
natural table
new 3ds kk

so 23 btb total?

can get you

(for 1 btb each)
-alpine-
chair
kitchen cart
dresser
shelf
large table

classic chair
neutral floor

(for 2 btb each)
virtual boy
wii balance board
wiiu

(for 5 btb each sorry they're rare ;0)
natural table
new 3ds kk

so 23 btb total?

that sounds amazing! is there anyway i could get two of the alpine chairs? so 24 btb?

that sounds amazing! is there anyway i could get two of the alpine chairs? so 24 btb?

sure! I'm out atm and have a lot of ordering to do but I should have everything in a few hours! I'll vm you when it's ready? dobu mind picking up?

i have the banana flower basket :) do you maybe have anything on my wishlist that we can trade for? ❤ (i have it linked down there v)

HI! I can order you some of the items on your list but I don't TT so you'd have to wait for them to be delivered. I can order you the following:

aloe, Classic bed, Classic buffet, Classic desk, Classic sofa, Classic table, corn plant, sunflower, turntable, flower pop carpet

I also have Boris that I could scan in for you to get the cup of tea, floor light, & standing tv. The only items I'm looking for are the Libra scale & Zodiac Rat but they're not that common. I'd be happy to take IGB or TBT - whichever works for you. Thank you!

HI! I can order you some of the items on your list but I don't TT so you'd have to wait for them to be delivered. I can order you the following:

aloe, Classic bed, Classic buffet, Classic desk, Classic sofa, Classic table, corn plant, sunflower, turntable, flower pop carpet

I also have Boris that I could scan in for you to get the cup of tea, floor light, & standing tv. The only items I'm looking for are the Libra scale & Zodiac Rat but they're not that common. I'd be happy to take IGB or TBT - whichever works for you. Thank you!

I have the Libra scale! and I don't have many points on my game, so no worries about Boris. Thank you though! for the rest, I have the turntable now. So could I offer the libra scale + 50,000igb?

I have the Libra scale! and I don't have many points on my game, so no worries about Boris. Thank you though! for the rest, I have the turntable now. So could I offer the libra scale + 50,000igb?

I'll happily take the Libra Scale but 50000IGB is waaaay too much. The total cost of the catalog items is only 16880 IGB. If you'd be willing to trade the Libra Scale and round the IGB up to an even 20000 IGB then I'd be happy to order your catalog items and I'll also buy the items you need from Boris for you. (I have plenty of Meow coupons.) If that works for you I can start ordering your items today. Thanks!

I'll happily take the Libra Scale but 50000IGB is waaaay too much. The total cost of the catalog items is only 16880 IGB. If you'd be willing to trade the Libra Scale and round the IGB up to an even 20000 IGB then I'd be happy to order your catalog items and I'll also buy the items you need from Boris for you. (I have plenty of Meow coupons.) If that works for you I can start ordering your items today. Thanks!

That sounds great! How much would you like for the Boris stuff? Thank you lots!

That sounds great! How much would you like for the Boris stuff? Thank you lots!

I would include the Boris items with the orderable items for the Libra Scale & 20000 IGBs. :D I'll get started ordering your catalog items asap.

The first items I ordered have been delivered & I'm going to order the rest when I hop back on tonight. I've also scanned in Boris and ordered those items. I should have everything ready for you by tomorrow. :D

The first items I ordered have been delivered & I'm going to order the rest when I hop back on tonight. I've also scanned in Boris and ordered those items. I should have everything ready for you by tomorrow. :D

Awesome!! Thank you soso much<3

The rest of your items, including the ones from Boris, were delivered this morning. :) Whenever you're available just let me know. Also would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks!

Hi! I'm sorry if I missed you on here. I have your items ready for you. Thanks!

Back