Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Winter Mittens
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (369) +
Hi Guys.

I'm selling all the Collectibles displayed on my Profile for BTB.
I'm not interested in Collectible Trades.

Would love to sell them at the current average Prices.
However, I am open for discounts on low-price Collectibles.

Please do not private Message me offers, I only respond in this Thread!

Thank You ^^

Last edited:
Hello! May I offer 1.3k for your Togepi Easter Egg? :)

Hm, I'm not sure.

I would be comfortable selling it around 2k.

However, if I reconsider I will definitely let you know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do 1.5, but that's the highest I can go. :p

hm, I think I will just accept this.

You've helped me in the past, so I'm ok with this friend-discount ^^

Would you like me to add a Message?

How much are you asking for the red rose? How much for the Pumpkin Cupcake? Thank you!

How much are you asking for the red rose? How much for the Pumpkin Cupcake? Thank you!

actually I'm not too sure what they go for currently, do you have any price feeling comfortable paying?

actually I'm not too sure what they go for currently, do you have any price feeling comfortable paying?

I never know what collectibles are going for. I've only been on here since October so I'm basically clueless. I didn't even know the Pumpkin cupcake existed until I saw it in your line up. I'm thinking it's probably expensive though so it might be out of my price range. As far as the red rose I've only seen one for sale and the person was leaving so they sold it for 50TBT. I'm thought that was low though. What would you like for the rose?

How much it is for Leif? I don't know much about prices but can I offer you 150tbt?

How much would you want for your pink cosmos?

I never know what collectibles are going for. I've only been on here since October so I'm basically clueless. I didn't even know the Pumpkin cupcake existed until I saw it in your line up. I'm thinking it's probably expensive though so it might be out of my price range. As far as the red rose I've only seen one for sale and the person was leaving so they sold it for 50TBT. I'm thought that was low though. What would you like for the rose?

I see the Pumpkin Cupcake is going for 150 and the Red Rose for 20 btb, does that sound good to you? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much it is for Leif? I don't know much about prices but can I offer you 150tbt?

that sounds good to me ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would you want for your pink cosmos?

I'm not sure what they currently are going for.

If you don't mind, I'll like your post and respond, as soon as I found some average prices ^^

I see the Pumpkin Cupcake is going for 150 and the Red Rose for 20 btb, does that sound good to you? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

that sounds good to me ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure what they currently are going for.

If you don't mind, I'll like your post and respond, as soon as I found some average prices ^^

170 for both works for me! May I ask for messages on them? If so for the cupcake can I have "Have a treat! - Jack" and on the rose may I have "Stop & Smell the Roses"? I'm sending the TBT now. Thanks so much!

Thanks! Sending you the tbt! :D

thanks much for the purchase! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

170 for both works for me! May I ask for messages on them? If so for the cupcake can I have "Have a treat! - Jack" and on the rose may I have "Stop & Smell the Roses"? I'm sending the TBT now. Thanks so much!

thank you and sorry for the delay ^^

I will add the messages and send them now :D

I love them! Thank you so much for adding the messages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back