Considering getting another town (extra acnl game)

RoRoShell

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
It never occured to me before joining this thread that having more than one town/ game per version was a thing, idk just didn't cross my mind. But I'm considering one now to have a town dedicated to farming fruit/ breeding flowers/ extra storage/ holding and cycling villagers.

any tips or advice welcome!

some specific things I'm wondering about
-how worth it developing the town (pwps) would be if at all
-advice on transporting large volumes of items between towns
-other uses I haven't mentoned

You'll need two DSs to transport items (I'm assuming you mean to transport between your two towns). All I can say is that the process is quite tedious. To make it easier, clear out all your inventory slots and have all your mail slots filed with empty letters to maximize how much you can transport at once. Also, remember that there's a locker in the train station so you don't have to run back to your house every time. Make sure there is open space around the train station for dropping items.

You can streetpass yourself to get the badges and awards for that (assuming again that this you have two DSs), you can visit between your towns to get the train station upgrade. Two towns enables you to try for the weeding badge and the weeding furniture that Leif gives out.

Building up the second town could be worthwhile if you have plans to sell to Nook once you hit the 50/50 level. The extra bells from selling comes in handy in any case. It can be easier to make money playing the Stalk Market if you have two towns with different selling prices.

That is just some basic stuff. I'm sure there are others here who can give more info than I, since I'm relatively new to multiple towns myself.

We just got my husband a 3ds last night and I went and grabbed a ton of stuff from my first town.. It doesn't take too long, maybe 30 min total.

Back