• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How exactly do you unlock the contacts?

You need to have Shampoodles open for two weeks before you get the option for contacts. I'm not 100% sure if you need to get at least 1 haircut there before she gives you the option but I would just to be safe (if u haven't already). If it's already been more than fourteen days and you've got a haircut there and you still can't change your eye color I'm not sure what the issue is!

Ahh I can't remember :[ I have different characters and they have the contacts unlocked but I really can't recall if they had to each wait 14 days too. Probably should try giving them a haircut too to be safe lol

It unlocks separately for each side character after the first hair cut.

Edit: so yes, each character needs to get a haircut and then wait the required days after.

Last edited:
Back