• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Desperately seeking winter and gold winter butterflies!!!

I finished this morning but thank you! The little cut scene was a really cute reward. I'm not leaving flowers now but sharing butterflies for those that do. Thanks again, the sharing part of this game has been very rewarding for me :) Minxy xxx

Last edited:
I really wanted to get the rocking chair and the mug at the very least, but I'm still struggling. Capturing them is so hard...

I finished this morning but thank you! The little cut scene was a really cute reward. I'm not leaving flowers now but sharing butterflies for those that do. Thanks again, the sharing part of this game has been very rewarding for me :) Minxy xxx

The cut scene was very cute. :) I should have thanked you as well. You were a big help to me as well!

Back