• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Desperately seeking winter and gold winter butterflies!!!

tolisamarie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
I leave 10 mature flowers all the time, hoping that someone will share with me, but I've had very little luck. On the single occasion that someone did share with me, I immediately returned whatever I caught back to them.

If you want to engage in this type of trading, back and forth, please let me know.

Add me: 4875 5174 565

Aren't we all? I hate how impossible this second round is =[ I have literally caught ONE winter butterfly, after planting 30 white dahlias... haven't had any shared yet either but I shared my one catch already earlier today... It's just miserable chances for catching and I am not about to spend money to catch them either. Not worth it.

Happy to send a friend request and share if I can get any! I only have one at the moment that is supposed to be for someone I owe one to. I will keep trying. They are just so hard to catch! Oh I just realised we are already friends and the one I have is for you!, ha ha oh dear. I typed your ID in and it was you! Silly me. Sorry I’m having atrocious luck. I saved the one I had for you. And appreciate all the butterflies you gave me!

Last edited:
In my opinion constantly replanting actually brings more butterflies to your garden, rather than depending on friends. You might have noticed many players only leave 3 bloomed flowers in their garden for players to put butterflies on.

Last edited:
I leave 10 mature flowers all the time, hoping that someone will share with me, but I've had very little luck. On the single occasion that someone did share with me, I immediately returned whatever I caught back to them.

If you want to engage in this type of trading, back and forth, please let me know.

Add me: 4875 5174 565

I will add you(unless I already have you as a friend). I have gotten my first 10 winter butterflies and about 5 gold ones. I'll be happy to share. Will go back in the game right now and take care of it. ☺️

In my opinion constantly replanting actually brings more butterflies to your garden, rather than depending on friends. You might have noticed many players only leave 3 bloomed flowers in their garden for players to put butterflies on.

I've been doing mine like this, but never catch watering in time for it to make a difference.
Additionally because I'm so rage-y about it: I quit

I need 3 more gold butterflies for the counter. I really, REALLY want that counter!!!

@tolisamarie do you need white winte or just golden now?

Thank you Angel! I only need gold - I have just one more prize to collect, the 40 leaf tickets, thanks to you and everyone who has been so kind and generous with their butterflies!

I will keep collecting and sharing even if I finish, to help everyone who has helped me!

9AasmpP.png

klReu8H.png[

Last edited:
That looks awesome! I really love the way you do your interiors. I have no goldens left. I’ll send any to you.

Last edited:
I've sent you a friend request. My IGN is Flutter. :)

You have helped me so much!! Thanks Flutter x
I received the rocking chair today so it can be done!! I leave 5 plants, plant 15 and harvest as soon as they have bloomed. I used around 120 of my leaf tickets to guarantee catches at the beginning when I was getting frustrated with the catch rate. I refuse to spend real money so it might be worth trying Lloid if you have plenty of tickets.
20180120083837.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180118-151810.jpg
    Screenshot_20180118-151810.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
You have helped me so much!! Thanks Flutter x
I received the rocking chair today so it can be done!! I leave 5 plants, plant 15 and harvest as soon as they have bloomed. I used around 120 of my leaf tickets to guarantee catches at the beginning when I was getting frustrated with the catch rate. I refuse to spend real money so it might be worth trying Lloid if you have plenty of tickets.
View attachment 213811

I'm so glad to be helpful! I got so much help myself, so I'm happy to return the favor. :) I used tickets to finish the event (except for the last task of 40 gold) and am now trying to harvest flowers. Do you still need any butterflies? I'm not leaving any flowers for people to share with me, but I still want to share what I get.

Back