• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist items!

Hi! I can scan in Felyne's RV for you. I don't TT but if you do you'd be welcome to come as many times as you need to. I'd also be willing to just buy the Felyne items for you but it would take me 2 days to get the 5 items you're looking for. I can do either option for free. Thanks!

Hi! I can scan in Felyne's RV for you. I don't TT but if you do you'd be welcome to come as many times as you need to. I'd also be willing to just buy the Felyne items for you but it would take me 2 days to get the 5 items you're looking for. I can do either option for free. Thanks!
That would be great ;__; I can TT, tell me when you're available :D thank you so much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good morning! I can get you Termina's moon, Hero of Time scroll, heavy tome, Gossip Stone, GameCube drawer, Cucco ornament

Do you have anything from my "very want wishlist?" if not I can still trade you something from my wishlist or igb. let me know :)

verywant wishlist http://moridb.com/catalogs/63JHUgVThV

wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/6FJwMkUTcu
Hi! I have the holiday stocking and I can get you quite a lot of things on your wishlist! I can get you the stuff you want from Louie's, Tybalt's, Sprocket's, Ike's and Maggie's RVs :)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm going to be on my 3DS tonight until about 11 pm EST. If you're available before then just send me a PM. I'll also be on tomorrow off & on for the Fishing Tourney. Thanks!

Last edited:
That would be great ;__; I can TT, tell me when you're available :D thank you so much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have the holiday stocking and I can get you quite a lot of things on your wishlist! I can get you the stuff you want from Louie's, Tybalt's, Sprocket's, Ike's and Maggie's RVs :)

That's great! I would definently love to have the holiday stocking :) I will take anything on my wish list too. I'll be on for the rest of the night. If tonight doesn't work I can do tomorrow morning. let me know

Hi! I'm going to be on my 3DS tonight until about 11 pm EST. If you're available before then just send me a PM. I'll also be on tomorrow off & on for the Fishing Tourney. Thanks!

Ah I think I just missed you, but hopefully I can catch you tomorrow ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's great! I would definently love to have the holiday stocking :) I will take anything on my wish list too. I'll be on for the rest of the night. If tonight doesn't work I can do tomorrow morning. let me know
I'll VM you!

Hi! I'm hopping on my 3DS in a couple of minutes if you're available. Thanks!

Hi! I checked my catalog and I have some of the items you're looking for. I can either order them for you or let you come to my town to order them. I don't TT so if I order them it might take a day or two. This is what I can get you:

basketball shorts, blue gym tee, cycling shirt, denim vest, detective outfit, happi tee, pink bud tank, preppy shirt, red gym shorts, flamenco hat, Capricorn ornament, fireworks table, kadomatsu & kagamimochi

Thanks!

Edit: I thought you could come order things from my store catalog but someone just told me they don't think that's possible & I'm honestly not sure. I've had people ask me to use my in store catalog and they said it was to order items so I thought it was possible. (Now I'm wondering what they were doing if it's not possible...) I'd still be happy to order these items for you if you'd like.

Last edited:
Back