Buying Wishlist items!

Oh lol yeah I don't think I can order them in your town if I don't have the items in my own catalogue ;_; but if you don't mind ordering for me I would really appreciate it! I don't mind waiting :) what would you like in return?

Hi! I checked my catalog and I have some of the items you're looking for. I can either order them for you or let you come to my town to order them. I don't TT so if I order them it might take a day or two. This is what I can get you:

basketball shorts, blue gym tee, cycling shirt, denim vest, detective outfit, happi tee, pink bud tank, preppy shirt, red gym shorts, flamenco hat, Capricorn ornament, fireworks table, kadomatsu & kagamimochi

Thanks!

Edit: I thought you could come order things from my store catalog but someone just told me they don't think that's possible & I'm honestly not sure. I've had people ask me to use my in store catalog and they said it was to order items so I thought it was possible. (Now I'm wondering what they were doing if it's not possible...) I'd still be happy to order these items for you if you'd like.

oh crap nevermind I was able to get these ones already: basketball shorts, capricorn ornament, kadomatsu, kagamimochi and pink-bud tank! but I'm still looking for the other ones you listed ;v;

oh crap nevermind I was able to get these ones already: basketball shorts, capricorn ornament, kadomatsu, kagamimochi and pink-bud tank! but I'm still looking for the other ones you listed ;v;

I will happily order the rest of the items for you & let you know when they come in. Would you mind just reimbursing me the Bells it costs to order everything? I'm trying to buy the whole Gorgeous set so I'm saving my IGB up. Thanks!!

Edit: I've ordered the first 5 items for you. I didn't want to fill up my mail box and risk having something not get through. I'll order the rest as soon as these first few arrive. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sure thing! Thank you so much ;v; tell me how much the total is and I'll be more than happy to reimburse you with igb!

You're welcome! I'm always glad to help! I was able to hop on for a bit this morning. I received the first 5 items and ordered the last 4. I should be able to play again this evening so hopefully I'll have everything together for you later today. The total is 8980 IGB. I'm sorry it's so high but the fireworks table alone was over 4000 IGB. Thanks!

Oh that's no problem!! I can give you more bells to help you buy the Gorgeous set :D you've already done so much for me!

Oh that's no problem!! I can give you more bells to help you buy the Gorgeous set :D you've already done so much for me!

Oh, thank you so much for the offer but I wouldn't feel right taking any extra IGB. I like helping when I can. I should be back on my 3DS soon so I'll let you know when I have everything together. Thank you!

Edit: I'm in my game & everything has come in. Whenever you're available just let me know. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thank you!

Last edited:
Oh, that's okay. Pick up it is then. :) I just opened my gate. See you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much for the extra bells!

Back