• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Free Hybrids (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SketchiJay

squirtle squirtle
Bells
Switch
1788-9862-7191
Island
Turtlehead
Feedback
100% (34) +
Empty those pockets, because I have a large collection of blue roses and I want to give them out instead of throwing them away!! I plan on having my gates open so you don't have to~

Now, before seeing the list and entering my town, please follow these rules:
- Add my FC upon requesting and let me know when you are ready so I can open my gates.
- Stay put until I direct you to your hybrids
- Remember, these flowers are FREE. However, if you'd to donate any item, please see my wishlist below~
- You may have many flowers as you like, but I will not be holding them. It's for those who are available now!

* Be mindful of the list and those before you because I will be updating it from time to time. *

Hybrids:
Blue Roses (0)
Pink Cosmos (2)

Wishlist: (I am trying to recover these items)

Cinnamoroll wall, floor, outfit, parasol, sofa, stool, table and tray
Cloud-making machine
Kiki and Lala bed, clock, outfit, pin, sofa, table and wand

Thank you for reading!!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to pick up your purple and blue violets, all carnations and the pink roses :)

Last edited:
Hi! Could I have a couple of blue roses? I have about 20 dandelion puffs I could give you in return. Thanks! :)

Can I come by, Jay? :>

I have a Kiki and Lala Clock I can donate to you as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back