• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Still havent figured out....

NannyOgg

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
How the heck I get online! haha There is no gate to go to and I'm completely lost as to how I can open non-existent gates. Do I lack a certain building since I'm a "freshman mayor" as my neighbors say? I won't get to start PEP until tomorrow, so it might just be too soon.

The gates are in the train station! You just have to talk to Porter and say you want to visit another town or invite someone else in. :) It's been like almost 5 years since I was a freshman mayor so I don't remember if you can use online features right away after starting your town, though.

In the train station! *facepalm* Of course! Ok, now I feel a little extra stupid today. Lol Thank you!

In the train station! *facepalm* Of course! Ok, now I feel a little extra stupid today. Lol Thank you!

There's also Kapp'n's boat to take you to the online version of Tortimer Island. ^_^

Back