• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cheers & Jeers: NPC Figures Campers Have Lame Furniture!

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Just a rant - The NPC characters do not have enough unique furniture. Actually it?s not just the Amiibos, all the NPC campers have one really cool item, some medium cool items, and usually orderable catalog items that if you order from the camper are rendered unorderable, and Saharan flooring and wallpaper.

Welcome Amiibo camper cards have WAY MORE furniture, unique flooring, etc.
And the Sanrio campers are totally full of what each of the campers SHOULD have been.

So I ask you:

WHAT would YOU have liked to see inside the NPC campers?

I?ll start: CAMPERS SHOULD HAVE:

- Jingle - White Christmas Tree
The knit sweater he?s wearing

-K.K. - better wallpaper that seems more like K.K.
Just his music on the walls?
At least one more musical related item

Gulliver - you should be able to order his shirt with the scarf 🧣 tied around his neck

Digby - his camper is quite plain. Any help for the poor dog who works outside 24/7/365

???????-
End on a positive note - CHEERS - NPC favorites
- Jingle?s gift pile
- Cyrus workbench furniture
- Celeste?s Bow
- Observatory Floor!
- Isabelle?s Fall and Spring campers are well done
- Wendell with some sloppy furniture!

Ok your turn!

I have all series 5 RV cards, and all NPC amiibo's.
They have some great stuff, but there are a few things in their shops that they don't sell in their RV's that I'd like.

Timmy & Tommy, I want your clock on the ground floor of the Emporium.

Kicks, I want your yellow wallpaper!

Pascal should have some of his 'Pirate Theme' items in his RV.
Beats diving for scallops.

There's a lot more but I can't think of them ATM. ^_^

Last edited:
Luna should have an RV and you should be able to get her Gyroid defuser because that thing is so sweet. Also would like it if you could order the new clothes the NPC's are wearing because the sweaters Reese and Cyrus have are really cute!

There is no luna rv but if there was, I would have loved her smoking gyroid. It?s so cute! She also has a set of bottles on her table that?s id like. Actually I want all the furniture in her room. As well as her hair. Can we get a Luna wig?

Last edited:
Luna should have an RV and you should be able to get her Gyroid defuser because that thing is so sweet. Also would like it if you could order the new clothes the NPC's are wearing because the sweaters Reese and Cyrus have are really cute!

Yes!!!!!
I want that SO BADLY!

I want the poster on her wall, too. ^_^

KK should def have his paperboy cap thing he is wearing..like bruh. And yeah def more like speakers, amps and stuff. Not everyone has Sprocket you know :(

Yeah, I agree that Luna, and also Katrina should get their own stuff like bruh idc about photos lel. I wish Harv would have one too w/ hippie items.

Pascal should have more hippie stuff tbh and lesser beach, books etc. things lol

Back