First PWP?

MayorThomas

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Heey, so I was kinda wondering...

Which Public Work Project do you usually build first? I always start with the Campsite as it's cheap and I like being able to pick a 10th villager :D

I would say either that or the fountain c: The fountain just adds a nice flair I guess xD

I think a fountain is a great first pwp- but usually I build the yellow bench in case a villager wants to sit and nap :)

I built the campsite first, because I read somewhere (false) that I HAD to. :(

The next was the fountain.
It adds eye candy to all that emptyness you start off with, apart from the absurd amount of trees. ^_^

Usually I build a second bridge. A couple of times, when the original bridge was in a decent position, I'd build either the campsite or fountain first.

I can't really remember what I did first, but I think for a starting town, its best to get the bridges first, so you can get to other parts of your town easier, and then a bench and a lamp to make it more cosy and acceptable.

Campsite or Fountain for sure. I believe Campsite was first in my current town and in my last town was Fountain.

I built the campsite when I first got the game, I think because I thought I had to or I just wanted a way to get villagers lol. I will always build the campsite first because it's the easiest way to get villagers for free :)

Campsite, but after the amiibo update, I never even bother to build it so either another bridge or fountain as my first pwp.

definitely a bridge because I was lowkey pissed when my town only came with one ;0 campsite was next I think because having visitors is fun :>

Usually the fountain. I like having it set in front of town hall. That or I go for a 2nd bridge if need be.

Back